Have you played 3 tournaments at the same time?

S

SuperPwn

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A lot of people play like 20 or 30 tournaments on big days like sunday. I can probably play 4 tables comfortably but I play best with 1 or 2.

Viera56

Viera56

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't play my "A" game with more than one table. Poker is the most competitive sport of mind, i think every detail counts. When your play like a robot in different situatons more chance to make a mess increases.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
3 ???? are you serious?
I'm bored playing 6-8

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I play 4 at the same time, I lose focus if I play more than that

Last edited:
mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
yes, and I have played more than 4 at the same time, of course, they were free tournaments, if they are tournaments where I have to pay a buy in then I only play 2, depending on the importance that I give to the tournaments, for example if I invest a lot money in a single tournament, I play just one, but if the buy in is low I play 2 top

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always play 3-4 tournaments in a row, so much more interesting for me, because I don't like to wait, and really like fast game

E

Elvis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never done it with tournaments only with cash games.I think it will be confusing to do that.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing for 4 or more tables at one time.For me it is more exciting to play on multiple tables at once, especially at tournaments, you do not have to play many hands at an early stage. Actually, it's just a matter of practice, i think it's easy to get used to.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
have you played 3 tournaments at the same time? I already played that I was a bit lost, I think 2 tournaments at the same time can play with tranquility.

I don't dare try that because my concentration will be lost. Cannot play multiple tournaments at the same time.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I played 3 tournaments at the same time many times

I played 3 tournaments at the same time many times, but I do not enjoy it. I can not closely monitor what happens on every table and because of this my results are much worse than when I play one tournament. Many players play 3 or more tournaments at the same time, but for this they use the software which shows statistics for each player. I like to watch the situation that happens at the table, and not to use additional software.

crazymakak

crazymakak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play 2-3 tournaments, but when there is some kind of series or championship, you can start over again 6-8 tournaments, but only at the table where 9 people

P

pauloandre100

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
start with two, then increase one by one until you are comfortable with four

bekel285

bekel285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played 10 before. But everyday 6 is normal. I used to always play 8 but I've found 6 is more profitable for me.

A

Aknight3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play a few at once but after two it becomes to much...i like to be able to completely focus on all the hands im in withiut being rushed...jmo

P

piko_bianko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm used to starting with 4-6 tournaments because of the bad beat god, and I usually cash out (or better) in 2 or 3 of them

Effe44

Effe44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im playing on laptop this past 2 weeks and 4 tableing is the max and i think optimum. love 4 tableing.

I mix it up:
1 slow mtt
1 turbo mtt
1 booty mtt
1 sat maybe

but no zoom. when i play zoom then 2 tables and zoom only

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I maximum play 3 at the same time.
If I play more than I feel al I do is just clicking and nothing else.
And if you have a hard decision in one tournament, you will also need the timebank for the other 2.

PuMa8818

PuMa8818

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how many freerolls in all rooms, I open so much)) a rarity, when I manage to go deep in all tournaments at once, so if 1-2 remains with a deep pass I start to play more attentively and the result

W

wacosteel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have done up to four. I would start with two.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played 4 tournaments at a time and I do not have a HUD. To make a decision and consider all the factors, I do not have enough time, because often already on other tables will be my move. I feel comfortable playing on 2 tables at the same time.

Last edited:
kittykittykat

kittykittykat

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played three tournaments at the same time, but I didn't enjoy it. You can't read the other players as well. You don't have the time to analyse the hands. One at a time is best for me.

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play several tournaments at once - it needs to be already obviously not the fan!!!

I mean-to play in plus 2 or more tournaments-you need to be at least regular!

Personally I'm not very good at it.

I can play in 2 and 3 tournaments at once, but usually I reach only one prize, and sometimes I do not reach at all!!! (((

Last edited by a moderator:
Joshua_Kane

Joshua_Kane

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I played 4 tournaments at a time and I do not have a HUD. To make a decision and consider all the factors, I do not have enough time, because often already on other tables will be my move. I feel comfortable playing on 2 tables at the same time.

Having a HUD definitely makes a big difference when playing multiple tournaments at once. I’m comfortable playing 4 or 5 large MTTs at a time, but I wouldn’t be near as confident without my HUD.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need to play several tables not only because the game on the same table, especially 9max, will often be boring, but also to increase your income.

For example, I play 4-6 single-table 9max tournaments. But, already adding two or three at the moment is not profitable for me, the level of the game will drop so much that the amount will not bring me more revenue per hour.