Have you fallen asleep during a game??

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I already had sleep during the game but I make a strong coffee and everything is resolved.:)

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No never....
I program myself when I know I will play for a long time

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also fell asleep several times during the break. To prevent this, now during the break, I usually make myself a sandwich, tea or coffee.

Z

zrok_ar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happens to me couple of times, but just for a few seconds, may be a minute. And I was playing freerolls or something like that. I don't know how the topic starter fell asleep with a lot of chips and perspective of top place - if it would be me, my adrenaline would keeps me awake and energetic.

R

Robbe1012

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I did fall asleep while playing poker yesterday:D. It happend to me few times, the last time yesterday. I do have 2 months old doughter so I`m constantly tired:dong: it is hard play tournaments lately for me,,,Usually what`s happening : there is 5 minutes break -I`m resting my eyes and and waking up in the morning following day :rolleyes:
i was chip leading and first place was like 1500 dollars, i used to sleep few hours back then

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, and I have dawned many times doing it

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep, had issues with nuerological pain, :banghead: I took a heavy dose of cannabis oil :canabis: at start of the games :fight: I was playing that night, an hour later or so later I was :sleep: startled awake :wavey:because the timer went off that set me to sit out.

Pain was gone! :party: and I was so tired I just flopped over to my bed and crashed out. One of my best nights of sleep :sleep:

DougPkrMonsta

DougPkrMonsta

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can't say I've fallen asleep but when I was starting out I'd run up a big chip stack and then just sit out and watch for good hands and sit back in when I got AA or KK. I don't do this anymore. :)

Good luck!

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Never :)

But sometimes when I have to go (sleep, somewhere, need to end playing), I go all in with every hand - it's the same as fall asleep - killing the game! :D

S

spr0ck3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A couple times; there used to be an on demand 25 cent GTD or something freeroll on ACR I played a lot starting out; it was really easy to get sucked in, lose track of time, and suddenly realize I'm only at level 5 of my latest reg and it's almost dawn (or just fall asleep at my keyboard). Luckily, never done it on a game I actually paid a buy in for - and I think I've gotten a lot better about being mindful of what time it is, and do things like post on cards chat when it's almost 2am and I'm hyped up from playing well instead of registering for another tournament ;)

GGthiagoXD

GGthiagoXD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happened to me hahaha :)
I did fall asleep while playing poker yesterday:D. It happend to me few times, the last time yesterday. I do have 2 months old doughter so I`m constantly tired:dong: it is hard play tournaments lately for me,,,Usually what`s happening : there is 5 minutes break -I`m resting my eyes and and waking up in the morning following day :rolleyes:

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never fell asleep during the game, on the contrary, I get very excited and then I can't fall asleep for a long time after the game:)

D

DenGybka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I usually do not fall asleep, but sometimes my eyes close.

S

Szachajevy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
omg yes I did fall asleep once :( it was same situation like yours, I was playing in the night and had a chance to win big money... when I woke up in the early morning I felt terrible

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Recently I entered the tournament via satellite and could not cancel it !!! I was expecting the game and fell asleep while waiting !!! During the game, I don't remember such cases !!!

R

rasam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Few times , even sometimes i was chipleading in a good tournament but i just all in to lose and go to bed :d and last night i was chipleader in another tournament and just left it . In the morning i saw that i won 20 c :d

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
yeah, i fell asleep also but not during Final table because that's when my adrenaline started to kick in

raul400368

raul400368

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, every night I fall asleep playing.:jd4::jd4::jd4:

P

PrinceJigger

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never fallen asleep in the middle of a game but there have been a couple of times when I was playing a very long freeroll and I got sleepy so I decided to sit out and take a nap.

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is why I much prefer cash, you can play any time and if you start to feel sleepy just shut down.

I have fallen asleep many times in tournaments when running deepish. Come 1 am in the morning I am knackered plus they can be so boring. Why o why do players take an age running the clock down and then FOLD over and over again :(

Have really reduced the amount of tourneys I am playing now for this reason.

izmoroc

izmoroc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never really fallen, but sometimes I'm too close to this.
Can fill sleepy, have "lazy eyes", but trying to conсentrate.

And it happens at the noon, but never at evenings)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Clearly not although i've gone to sleep couple times in middle of tournament lol

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
normally it is the opposite. when I play for several hours and have the luck of reaching the final table. after the end of the game. I can't sleep because of all this excitement even when I'm really tired. on the other hand I try to sleep 1 hour before the start of a session to regain my strength.

Top 10 Games