Have you ever busted on your first hand?

E

Elfina777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's easy to fall into the trap on your own experience if you are not focused on the game and underestimated the player, or you were ruined by pocket 2 aces.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pff many times. If i get good first hand i sometimes shove it in. And get few donkey callers with some garbage. And yes sometimes i am out right away.

J

jeffman123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not so far, no. Though I actually think it's not a bad idea to shove with strong hands preflop on the first few hands since people may be inclined to call looser.

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA

I gota say you played this one weirdly :icon_scra Too slow.
Well you would get busted anyway.
Yes I played to trap however I would've been all in and him too so same result:):):)

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, it happened many times And it's not about how you are dealt, but about the correctness of the draw in a particular situation.Bet bits always happen,no need to fall into a tilt.

SillentHunterZ

SillentHunterZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
countless times, got pocket AA, KK or QQ that got busted.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Well, it has happened to me a few times too ... and like most of all of us it is when I have had in hand a pair of AA, KK, QQ ... and an opponent with inferior hands they have beaten us in the post- flop ...

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah couple days ago AA vs KK first hand in 22$ sat riverd the K

nothing i can do but its sick even with the blinds being so low
and you think nice double first hand untill you see that river!

then to make it worse had it yesterday aswell with KK vs 22 riverd also the 2

hurts you but nothing you can do besides move on! also won the other way around so it happens

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if many times I have fallen in my first hand for that reason I try to be a little foresight in my plays

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yes three time's on the same day :mad:

1 KK vs 69o villain hits str8 on the river
2 AK vs 33 hero get K on the flop villain hits 3 on the river
3 QQ vs AK suited villain hits flush on the turn
took a week off to regroup!!!!!

The Riff_Raff :cool:

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve been playing for a very long time I couldn’t tell you how many parties I played and of course I missed the party very many times at first hand. Ace pairs are king pairs and also ace king. There was also a price that I fell out with a pair of aces in the first hand, with the opponent's hands 2 and 7 and the flop two 2 and one 7.

G

Gusborgs22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hahahaha i have a great story about it
When i first went to 1K$ bankroll i tought: i'll play some satellites for a big buy-in as a reward for reaching the objective
Then i went to the Bounty Builder 162$ satellite lobby and clicked to see the target event lobby. I went to bathroom and when i returned i tought i was on the satellite lobby and registered. Then i realised that i was in the bounty builder lobby
I started playing the tournament a little upset (was in late reg for 1 hour)
Then my first hand was AKs, i had 5000 chips, the guy behind me open shove and i called, he had 88 and i lost the flip .

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Yes for sure. I played a Neymar freeroll and a player went directly allin i thougth i would be a fun all in and i called. He had the aa i had kk. I did not expect that my value was behind his value. But i must except that. In some freerolls with only 1% or less paid places i have a wide ranges to build some stake. In this tourneys you have no time to wait on value hands. SO it could be more often to loss the first hand with all chips.

P

PointedTip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yup. Usually with qq-aa, something like that.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands