Have you created a online table with freerolls?

alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find it convenient to have a schedule of freerolls and tournaments in Google Sheets. What about you? Do you use this or remember the schedule? It seems to me that you can combine two methods, enter information on a table and turn on alarms on the phone))

C

Chaskyweed05

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I write everything down the night before to know what time I have to be on the PC, writing down always works and gives rise to memory for really important things

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I remember that I used to do that years ago because there were so many freerolls. Now I don’t do that anymore, because I only play the same tournaments everyday, but your way is good way to not miss any important tournament.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Fortunately,I still have a good memory,so I have no problems with the freerolls I have to play..Nice tips,anyway.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the beginning I had to remind myself of what time the regular freerolls were and which days but the more freerolls I played regularly the more I remember to knowing when they are happening so it's repetition that makes me remember.

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nowadays I don’t play as much frerrol anymore, just the one on cardschat, but when I played more this idea never crossed my mind, maybe it’s a good one for those who are starting to build a grid with the most profitable and best frerrols to play.

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
I do write it down in notepad instead of online thing. so that I remember to play , as I tend to forget things

erik_lima

erik_lima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have it right now, but maybe in the future I will make it. I need to start my bankroll and I plan to play a lot of freerolls.

If someone has one, please, share with us. :top:

thehangdude

thehangdude

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Normally I check the sites in the morning when I check my email and other computer related stuff. I see if there are any games I want to play that day, and just remember the time for the first one. This way I don't miss any that might have been added the night before, plus it gives me motivation to get everything else done before that first game.

Last edited:
Freeroll Passwords