Have you been dealt Pocket over pairs, and everyone folds?

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually this situation is on the party poker. As soon as a good card is distributed, so all the players are immediately discharged. I agree that rivals are bad hands and they adjust to the manner of your game.

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This happens often in the tourneys I play. I was just dealt K's, and everyone was either sitting out, or folded! :eek: I'm not the person that believes sites are fixed, but it does seem rather unusual. Has this happened to you?

It happens with me more than often. But I think its just normal, imagine you are at early position with those hands and raise, everybody after you will put you at a tight range and will fold with any poor hands and thats happens a lot.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes it happens more than you think, pretty frustrating

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I found that annoying for some time.
Now i am happy that the Donk with 84 off didnt call, because he would have probably flopped a straight 😉

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i made a thread about it . when you get AA or KK everybody on the table often autofolds . lol

flail1

flail1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Or something worse happens - had it today in SB. 4x raise made with AA, BB calls with 95 off suit. Flop J93, I go all in, BB calls and board runs out 7, then 9. Railed by trip 9s. I don't know how you call off 25% of your chips preflop with 95, but hey, well done I guess.

T

tiodaweb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Aces at BB

Just one person calls, and you raise, he folds... Very sadly you muck Aces :(:(:(

syarbouh

syarbouh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, happened a lot :D not that often in expensive freerolls or paid tournaments. After that you getting the blinds!

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Bussiness as usual ;) It happens every day lol

J

JOHNNYROD143

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All the time

When I get pocket aces I can't help but raise the pot pre flop a good amount. However, in the cash games I play, players are more tentative with their play and often choose to fold if they don't have a good starting hand. As a result I have at times won a small blind while having pocket pairs such as QQ and AA.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
This has happened to me a lot, but I don't think the site is fixed or something like that, I think it's normal for this to happen, hasn't it happened to you that you have a very, very bad hand, no one bets the blind? is that fixed too? It seems to me that we have high expectations when we have a pair of K's or A's, we expect someone to pay in order to grow our stack, I prefer to take it as a sign (a good one)

Folding in Poker