Half price Sunday Storm! July 14th

Rosxana13

Rosxana13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
are you planning to play this torney??

What is your strategy on this type of tourney??

what is your experinece on this tourney?

I was thinking I could give it a try I've been playing lot of MTTs practicing still no big wing but getting ITM is starting to be more simple also trying some SNG to be more comfortable playing on a Final table and Heads up...

I have won around 12$ with CC daily freerolls and playing SNGs and 0.55$ buy in MTTs have no 24$ hehehe if I reach 50$ for this sunday I'll be playng this big field full of fishes tourney hehe...

tell me your thoughts and Good Luck!!

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
are you planning to play this torney??

What is your strategy on this type of tourney??

what is your experinece on this tourney?

I was thinking I could give it a try I've been playing lot of MTTs practicing still no big wing but getting ITM is starting to be more simple also trying some SNG to be more comfortable playing on a Final table and Heads up...

I have won around 12$ with CC daily freerolls and playing SNGs and 0.55$ buy in MTTs have no 24$ hehehe if I reach 50$ for this sunday I'll be playng this big field full of fishes tourney hehe...

tell me your thoughts and Good Luck!!

Hi Rosa, I think it is worth to try that forthcoming half-price Sunday Storm!
I was lucky to finish ITM in my first attempt, but the next attempts were not successful for me ...
What could you expect in this mtt: a lot of fight 1st hour of the Game, than next 2 hours until Late Registration is closed you must be tight as action is no longer so intensive! After that, praying to Poker Gods you manage to cash out, and maybe reach that holly FT :top:

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im think a micromillions in general is a good oportunity to make a bankrool.I pretend play the main event for one million of prize pool.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I will definitely play in this tournament !!! I do not have a specific strategy, just act in the circumstances! There will definitely be a lot of fish there, so you should try to double at the beginning of the tournament, but you should avoid risky situations !!!

Rosxana13

Rosxana13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks guys I really appreciate your advices I hope at least reach ITM I still haven't reach 50$ I decided I will play this tourney GL to those playing!