Funny live tournament mistake

M

matiusaa

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very funny story. The 4 color deck is only useful if you play in a lot of tables i guess. As i play in 4 tables at max I donn't have that problem. The thing is that if you get used to it things like this can happen. Great story and cheers. How did you end in the tournament?

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ya i dont use the four color either. probably should help but ends up messin with my eyes lol

V

vinnie82x

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dont like the colour decks,ill stick to the ones i know best

mezzodana

mezzodana

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing wrong with a suited ace preflop in early position. Bet ya won't mistake suite ever again!

S

Skidis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah the guy with the set was fine and just calmly left the table but the guy who folded (there were three of us in the pot) after he invested a lot in the pot was making remarks on what a foolish play it was. I just laughed my way to the final table, and we ended up chopping for $140 each.

Haha good one there. Sometimes it's good to confuse I think, even if it wasn't your plan. You always have bad luck against donks, nice to see it comes the other way around :p

R

rumsey182

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i feel this is just a brag thread but if not ill actually ask for more info about positions and stack sizes to actually be able to give you any helpful feedback

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont play much live, but have no problem telling hearts from diamonds, spades and clubs are more problematic for whatever reason, but I always look twice and it hasnt yet been a problem as far as mistaking a club for a spade or vise versa.

4 color decks online are great for me. I dont think it matters to some people, I know multi tablers who dont use 4 color decks, but most do, and IMO it just makes life easier.

Organize a Home Poker Game