Fearlessness and success in poker

Redbull199030

Redbull199030

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fearlessness means the ability to continue moving forward, despite the danger. Every successful poker player has learned to take risks and not allow failure to knock himself out of the saddle if the risk has not justified. Merson, who knows something about how to go deep in the main tournament, said: “When you play for a lot of money, there can be no fear in the soul. We must put pressure on the opponent when necessary. ”

BentleyBoy

BentleyBoy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fearlessness means the ability to continue moving forward, despite the danger. Every successful poker player has learned to take risks and not allow failure to knock himself out of the saddle if the risk has not justified. Merson, who knows something about how to go deep in the main tournament, said: “When you play for a lot of money, there can be no fear in the soul. We must put pressure on the opponent when necessary. ”

Redbull. I totally agree with you. One of the key aspects that a poker player has to overcome is the acceptance that they could lose their buy in. A player who plays to protect the value of his or her buy in will invariably not achieve enough good fortune to get the beyond the bubble. Play poker like your life depends on it and don't worry about your buy in....thats already gone!

BB

L

luskata27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very well said. Fear can ruin many a game. I say it from personal experience

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think in online poker, it doesn't matter if you're afraid or not, no one sees it. Online math is important and a little luck. If it's mathematically profitable to place a bet, then you do. Although it may be different from playing in a cash game or tournament.

K

KROT_PAKETA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe its always not easy, so in this case, we must have enough money in our accounts and have proper buy-in for that.

Also, I think it depends on how well we started a tournament, sometimes we just wait until it sinks.

Last edited by a moderator:
U

Unbustable

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Scared money don't make no money!

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's true, but when you are close to the bubble or a money jump it's hard not to consider that.