My favorite losing hand on ACR since months

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In this month, this is the 2nd time, the A set lose against poker, but this is just the total nuts situation, fortunately happened on a 'fun' game, no serious damage.

Since few weeks, if I bet or call for the flop, 1 out of 5 times the BB has a pair or AQ, AK, now it is really annoying, that unnecessary even try to steal the blinds...

Plus the AA preflop allin and generally all the monster pairs function like 72o, the flying backdoor flush, straight series, it looks like almost everything beats even the flop nuts....

The last AA vs small pair was in tourney FT heads up for few 100 bucks, and AA vs 33 on AJ3 flop wasn't enough, as the poker came....

How was your longest 'bad beats'? What was beaten continously, when the chances were 90-10+, or at least 80-20 for you??? How long did it last for you?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 32
Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OMG I had very similar bad beat I had AA also on ACR except the other player had k10 but he still ended up with Quad 10's.

Wonder how often that happens? :confused:

foran

foran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was in 2nd position, I faced the first, it was a bubble, the 33usd tournament, there were 11 players, and they paid 10. The first open, I reraised, he called, flop k22, I had kk, I bet half the pot , he calls, turn 2, I bet half, he reraises everything, he has a4o, river 2, and he makes poker at the table and he wins with A. I still haven't gotten over it, lol.

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was in 2nd position, I faced the first, it was a bubble, the 33usd tournament, there were 11 players, and they paid 10. The first open, I reraised, he called, flop k22, I had kk, I bet half the pot , he calls, turn 2, I bet half, he reraises everything, he has a4o, river 2, and he makes poker at the table and he wins with A. I still haven't gotten over it, lol.

I know this one, too... 1-2 days ago i had similar 88 vs KQo and 101081010 board... basically, I started to give up the poker for money buyins. I don't care if it is in a freeroll, or very micro buyin, just 'take it! no problem', today I lost at least 10 times preflop allin AK vs Ax or some crap like J7s, and similar ones... if I had JJ+ then behind me someone definitely had stronger hand, and always kept out... this weeks long, one direction is nuts. (Oh an AA became A poker just now, in a totally unimportant situation...)
And the once from a 1000 rarely happens in unimportant hands, almost never when I have enough stack to lose one like this...

foran

foran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
80 / 5000

Resultados de traducción

These things are very normal in poker, just dedicate yourself to playing well and learning.

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Omg. First of all i assume you were both deep and he reraised like 2x the pot, otherwise wtf man.
Second. This is the sickest runner runner for sure.

B

Badday94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a hand. To flop the A and still lose. Myself I lost a hand today that I can't get out of my head. I had 6 7 suited, called to a 3 bet preflop, flop was 4 8 5 all of diffrent colors. So in my head I was ok, get the most value out of this hand. There is no chance of flush and only way I'm beat is to a full house and there is no way. The initial aggressor raised again, so ofcourse I just call. Turn is Q, he bets pretty big again. I just call. River is Q. He bets big, I go all in. Ge had Q 8, a glorious full house. How is this even possible??? Nice way to lose 4€ in a cash game.

K

kngofpkr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bad luck :) thank god you didn't lose on the river. thats what the pain really is

A

Artexx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am feeling unlucky for a couple of weeks now. Lost with KK against 73s hitting the flush on the river. Also very bad was my QJs hitting top pair on the flop and loosing to a street 4-8 on the river

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands