ever give up a freeroll during the game

Poker-Jay

Poker-Jay

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I use a phone to play poker and it's harder for me to deal with multiple tables, but if I'm on two sites at the same time I have to give up.
I often give up after an hour or two of playing because of fatigue (the next day I have to be fit), I was often in the final stages
Has something like that happened to you?
I use to find myself in this position, I would spend an hour or so playing one table & lose concentration quickly, makes numerous mistakes & quickly exit. My advice is keep building your concentration, begin with quick style games and continue to concentrate, as you find yourself easily keeping up with everything without getting tired, move up in terms of play time. 'you wouldn't run before you started to walk' keep going!

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I use a phone to play poker and it's harder for me to deal with multiple tables, but if I'm on two sites at the same time I have to give up.
I often give up after an hour or two of playing because of fatigue (the next day I have to be fit), I was often in the final stages
Playing with the phone is too complicated for me.
That's why I sit calmly in front of my laptop and play quietly.
My regards, brother:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will quit some games if its getting really late or if something comes up.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
the idea is that I feel frustrated many times because I don't manage to finish what I started, that's what I hope to do in my schedule

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At times when I am extremely sleepy.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Maybe you should try another device,a laptop would be much better mate.I simply cannot concentrate myself when I have played on my smartphone.Soometimes the give up is the best solution

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Many times, especially when I realize in the first hour of the tourney that this is not the day that I will win anything.
Of course, there have been times when I stopped playing because I got tired. It's easier to leave/give up a freeroll that doesn't require buy-in than a tournament that requires buy-in.

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
of course and it is very difficult to play cell phone at several tables you exhaust yourself mentally very fast and lose concentration you should play only one table or a serious tournament the most recommended

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Yes, in the early stages and it usually involves something in real life coming up

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I always only play on one table regardless of the device I'm playing on. I tried to play several tables at the same time many times, but this is not my thing.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Only a few times have had to bail on a game but never due to fatigue. If i am not up to playing i just don't play that day.

mattiebumpo

mattiebumpo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If I am tired or have a prior commitment, I usually just won't play. Otherwise, I try to play as if it is a serious game because it gives me better practice.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have given up many times playing free-rolls, for many different reasons, sometimes I may get a Friend calling round for a chat or a couple of beers, So I stop playing, or I have been called out on an emergency by someone so I just sit out.
There also have been times when I get bored with the game and just jam with any 2 cards just to be able to shut the computer off and go to bed. The best part is it has cost me nothing and on some occasions I have actually made the money without even playing a hand.

chaviiiis

chaviiiis

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes!!.. but only FR,,, after perhaps 1 or 2 hours... sometimes i start to get bored or desperate and starting to go all ins or just sstop playing... depends on prize of fr XD ...

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Nothing like that happened to me because I don't actually play on my phone. In my opinion, playing poker on the phone, especially if it's not one table, is just bullying yourself :)

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hi.
Nothing like that happened to me because I don't actually play on my phone. In my opinion, playing poker on the phone, especially if it's not one table, is just bullying yourself :)
I started to get used to it, and I have the advantage of being able to play wherever I am. But I've started giving up a lot of games or tickets because they overlap and there's no point. Now I only play one table maximum two once time.
Thank you for your opinion. Good luck!

JeffSBrito

JeffSBrito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello!

I believe that we should not give up on a freeroll game, because even though it is a free tournament, we still have the opportunity to develop our skills and learn from the experience. Even if the prize is lower, each hand played is a valuable opportunity to improve our strategy and face different situations. In addition, poker is a long-term game and quitting a freeroll means losing the chance to accumulate experience and build a solid foundation for future tournaments. Therefore, we must view each game as an opportunity for growth, regardless of the amount of the prize at play. I was even able to set up a small bankroll just by playing freerolls

GL

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have on occasion given up on games, sometimes I just shove all-in with any hand just so I can get beaten and go do something else, some times I just shut my computer down and sit out for the whole game, If something more important comes up.
Once I just switched the monitor off and when I came back later on I had actually made the money and never played a hand :)

Top 10 Games