theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Enjoy the Sunday Grind Everyone.

Yes - my desk is messy! I'll straighten it up after I've binked one of these MTTs!

Feel free to share. :)

Attachments

• SundayGrind_16Jan22.jpg
    SundayGrind_16Jan22.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 71
jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Enjoy the Sunday Grind Everyone.

Yes - my desk is messy! I'll straighten it up after I've binked one of these MTTs!

Feel free to share. :)

Dude! That's just...insane!

I am an "anti-grinder", so this picture hurts me to look at! LOL!

I max out at 3 tables, but mostly just play 1-2 at a time. :)

Did you bink anything?!?!?!?! :):):)

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

LOL yeah - it's not for everyone - for sure!! :)

No binks - desk is still messy. Just a break even day - which isn't terrible.

It's really not as bad as it looks - the grey tables are my standard money MTTs. I'm often playing 6-8 tables which is quite reasonable - imo.
The red tables are the Venom satties, and the pink tables are just freerolls that are available at the time I'm playing.

When I get down under four - I start fidgeting. Although I'm a staunch note taker - and exploit seeker, under four tables seems - a little boring to me. :)
Internally I'm dreading when I end up going to play a live MTT for the first time. It's going to be rough - I'll definitely need to zone back in on my Artist mind - which has always loved people watching. :D:D

At one point - I had 15 tables at the same time, which for me is too many. I can handle 10-12 max, anything more than that - I start to feel overwhelmed. But the venom satties are on demand for this week - so I'm playing as many as possible - trying to get that elusive 2650.00 ticket! :)

garibe

garibe

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I tried 4-6 tables this weekend due to the free satellite offers just to give it a try...

I tilted really hard on how poor i played them. lol lol man it hurts when you make mistakes on one table, then it cascades into other games without you even realize it... so sad

I will keep it with 2-3 for now lol much less tilting situations.

---

Nice setup! Lots of tables! That requires a lot of focus. I hope to be able to do that someday. :D

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LOL yeah - it's not for everyone - for sure!! :)

No binks - desk is still messy. Just a break even day - which isn't terrible.

It's really not as bad as it looks - the grey tables are my standard money MTTs. I'm often playing 6-8 tables which is quite reasonable - imo.
The red tables are the Venom satties, and the pink tables are just freerolls that are available at the time I'm playing.

When I get down under four - I start fidgeting. Although I'm a staunch note taker - and exploit seeker, under four tables seems - a little boring to me. :)
Internally I'm dreading when I end up going to play a live MTT for the first time. It's going to be rough - I'll definitely need to zone back in on my Artist mind - which has always loved people watching. :D:D

At one point - I had 15 tables at the same time, which for me is too many. I can handle 10-12 max, anything more than that - I start to feel overwhelmed. But the venom satties are on demand for this week - so I'm playing as many as possible - trying to get that elusive 2650.00 ticket! :)

Good luck on that ticket! Winning one would be sick!

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saturday Grind - Just kicking off

Enjoy the Saturday & Sunday Grind everyone! Lets Goooo.. :)

Attachments

• 19FebGrind.jpg
    19FebGrind.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 36
theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
that is just insane how you can handle 12 tables like that

Thanks for the reply Sam. Yes 12 is my max! I think I'm optimal between 6-8. I can still observe every table, all the players doing things that I can take advantage of later, and putting in my notes.
Any more than 12 and I feel like I'm juggling cats that are on fire!!! Took 4th in the early 800gtd - so we are already in the green with all our buy-ins already done. Freerollin the rest of the day and any other cashes are total profit. :) Feels good to hit profit early.

GL all!!

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LETS GO CC members HIT those FT's and Get them top 3 FINISHES!!

Weekend Grind is upon us. Lets get some weekend warrior RECs to pay us off with one pair hands. :cool:;)

My current morning session is under 6 tables so its rather under-impressive. Here is a replacement from a couple nights ago.

GL to all who aren't on my tables this weekend. :cool:

Attachments

• SundayGrind_02Apr22.jpg
    SundayGrind_02Apr22.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 19
theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Managed to hit 2 final tables yesterday, with a terrible suckout on the big one where I had top top on the turn and (unthinking) player jammed Q high flush draw for his tourney life - and miraculously sucked out. So instead of a potential 50% increase to the bank roll, I earned about a 10% increase. Oh well - lets bring our A game and make Sunday an even better return!

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
April Weekend Grind

Lets go ya'll. Lets get some FT and top 3 finishes!!

Sorry for the pink hue, I just put up my indoor seed starting greenhouse with full spectrum lighting. Gardening is ZEN. :)

Attachments

• WeekendGrind_040922.jpg
    WeekendGrind_040922.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happy Mothers Day GRIND!!!

Sometimes grinding MTTs and multi-tabling can look daunting - some may even think overwhelming.

The key for me is to pre-register all the events I'm going to play for the day. This allows me to focus entirely on playing - not looking in the lobby for events I'd like to play throughout the day.

The one issue I have to watch out for - is when I make deep runs in more than one event, especially the early events.
When this happens - at break I will re-assess the later tourneys - to see which ones I'm willing to opt out of for that day - so I can focus on the deep run events.

Yesterday was one of those days. I ended up making 4 final tables - three 3rd places and one 4th, and narrowly missed two other final tables 11th and 13th.

It was a pretty good day, and even though 3 of the 4 final tables were in small buyin events, it's still vs the same player pool, and I'm happy with the results.

The tough pills to swallow were my bust-out hands - which were never less than 15bb - me opening and getting shoved on. My KKs lost to TTs twice. My JJs lost to A/4 off. That was a special kind of luck runout to catch rrr flush with the 4, and my QQs lost to QT sooted - - yes someone jammed 35bb with QT sooted and beat my QQs. lol gotta love the"special" players, bless there hearts.

3 of the 4 final table events were early in the day - and I mistakenly though I could stay registered for all the events I wanted to play that day.

Welp things got hectic - at one time I had 16 tables going at once. Very VERY difficult, but I managed to wrangle all the events and earned some solid results for my efforts.

Last image below was just a nice little flop I thought I'd share in a Venom satty this morning. :) got me a double up when opponent jammed weak boat on turn. :)

LETS GO YA'LL!! Wreck da RECs.

GL to all who aren't on my tables today and rest of the week.

Attachments

• PokerPhotoMay06.jpg
    PokerPhotoMay06.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Floppedit.JPG
    Floppedit.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 13
Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maximum 4 tables. It's all I can belong to. 16 tables for me is just space.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes grinding MTTs and multi-tabling can look daunting - some may even think overwhelming.

The key for me is to pre-register all the events I'm going to play for the day. This allows me to focus entirely on playing - not looking in the lobby for events I'd like to play throughout the day.

The one issue I have to watch out for - is when I make deep runs in more than one event, especially the early events.
When this happens - at break I will re-assess the later tourneys - to see which ones I'm willing to opt out of for that day - so I can focus on the deep run events.

Yesterday was one of those days. I ended up making 4 final tables - three 3rd places and one 4th, and narrowly missed two other final tables 11th and 13th.

It was a pretty good day, and even though 3 of the 4 final tables were in small buyin events, it's still vs the same player pool, and I'm happy with the results.

The tough pills to swallow were my bust-out hands - which were never less than 15bb - me opening and getting shoved on. My KKs lost to TTs twice. My JJs lost to A/4 off. That was a special kind of luck runout to catch rrr flush with the 4, and my QQs lost to QT sooted - - yes someone jammed 35bb with QT sooted and beat my QQs. lol gotta love the"special" players, bless there hearts.

3 of the 4 final table events were early in the day - and I mistakenly though I could stay registered for all the events I wanted to play that day.

Welp things got hectic - at one time I had 16 tables going at once. Very VERY difficult, but I managed to wrangle all the events and earned some solid results for my efforts.

Last image below was just a nice little flop I thought I'd share in a Venom satty this morning. :) got me a double up when opponent jammed weak boat on turn. :)

LETS GO YA'LL!! Wreck da RECs.

GL to all who aren't on my tables today and rest of the week.

Keep stacking!!! :)

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sunday Grind is upon us. Lets collect those weekend warrior and recreational deposits. The summer is here - we have vacations we need to pay for, and poker trips we can supliment from our online winnings! :)

For those of ya'll who have gandered at my previous images - you might notice a new addition to the grind station.
No! Not t he mess piles on the desk surface. We have added some protection and "over"site from suckouts and coolers!

GL to all who aren't on my tables today!

1stWeekJuneGrind

For anyone interested in how a solo (I guess I'm a) REG grinds, here is my schedule for the day. I'm already pre-registered for everything I'm playing and I will only mess around in the main lobby if I happen to make deep runs in the early events. I will look to see which later events I can un-register from so I can keep a manageable/efficient number of tables running - while focusing on the bigger buyins, and deep run/final tables.

-2.20 800gtd
-2.20 1000gtd
-1.65 1000gtd
-1.65 1500gtd
-0.55 100gtd
-3.30 2500gtd
-3.30 1200gtd
-1.65 300gtd
-4.40 3000gtd
-1.65 500gtd turbo
-3.30 1000gtd
-2.75 1800gtd
-1.65 500gtd
-0.55 MOSS kickoff satty
-1.40 55.00 satty
-1.40 33.00 satty
-2.20 22.00 satty
-1.40 22.00 satty
-2.20 22.00 satty
-1.40 16.50 satty
-1.40 16.50 satty

Last edited:
theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will be playing in the ACR Double Deuce 100k gtd Day 2 - tonight!!
Earned a ticket to a day 1 flight through a freeroll and managed to earn a spot into day 2.

My current number of tables is only 3 so here is an image from yesterday evening.

Lets GO CC members - Lets get some top 3 finishes and 150x our tourney buyins.
SundayGrind11Sep

GL to all who are aren't sitting at my tables today.

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freeroll ticket turned into $220.00 I ended up finishing 32nd out of a total of 4676 day 1 participants. I started off the event in 131st out of 567 day 2 qualifiers and managed to make it up into the top 35. Not a terrible return for a donkey freeroll All in on the flop freeroll ticket win!!

GL to all this upcoming week - as long as you aren't on my tables. :)