Enemies in Poker Tournaments: Do you have an Arch-Nemesis?

tipejo767

tipejo767

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is true that in a tournament everyone is rivals but there is always a player who is our "Achilles heel" because he is almost always in all tournaments and he even knows how you play. Has this situation happened to you?:eek:

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Cardchat games are full of enemies, yes :cool:

C

casique31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As soon as the tournament begins I already have 8 enemies, it is a way of idealizing the rivalry that there will always be between players, the next day I don't even remember who I lost or won with, a hug to all my enemies who are always there to play poker

LadderingUp

LadderingUp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a few lol. I think if you put in any kind of volume and you dont then you are not paying enough attention too the other players.

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are a couple solid regs in the micros that are either sucking out on me on a regular basis OR they always have AA when I am dealt KKs. LOL Seriously though - I categorize players in groups - and play vs them accordingly.

I will say though - this is meant as a funny - Every time I have been all-in for tourney life vs Jeff Boski (ACR Pro) I have busted him every time except once. 9-1 me! Pro - pfft. :D:D:cool: