Do you use music in live tournaments or online to focus?

IFDCTHMH

IFDCTHMH

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I listen to music in online tournaments, but it's quiet and monotonous, otherwise it's harder for me to concentrate on the game. Offline I like to play without music.

W

whyfold that

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i tryed using music but people talk loader then the head phones lol i can normally block stuff out

Sariane

Sariane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the songs help me a lot to reflect and be patient during the tournament

L

Lochika

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In online tournaments I am almost always using music, its help me to concentrate. But in live tournaments I think that it very important to focus on people action to peak up tells. For exemple, lets say that someone is always talking loudly when they have value and talk quietly when they are bluffing, you can only take advantage of that by pay attention to the action.
Beside that, it could be very intresting to talk to people on live events and make friends, remember that you usually have a lot in common with the other players at the table.:)

igrok8503

igrok8503

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play online poker. Usually I don't listen to music and absolute silence during the game is important to me.
Concentration works better for me.
But very rarely I can listen to hard rock or metal. But this very rarely happens, and then when you play just for fun and so as not to fall asleep.

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
sometimes music make it worse , you need calming music , not music taht makes u makes you feel pumped

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried to turn on the music of nature and birdsong. It's really calming if you're upset by external factors.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello.
I often use sounds. It can be music. It can be random videos. Just not very loudly.
Sometimes it really helps me during the game.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the music is very relaxing when you have very long sessions of game, the type of music depends on the player, I particularly like the most classical music.

W

waynaldo009

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No but mostly because I get sick of my own music.

gaarsiass

gaarsiass

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
yes whenever i play online music plays in the background. I don't think it adds much to my game, but I do enjoy listening to it

Organize a Home Poker Game