oleg8519

oleg8519

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I never show my hands without a showdown, although I try to see what my opponents played with

X

Xcalibur

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don't see the point in giving information about myself, I rarely do that

MazzErati

MazzErati

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
sometimes yeees in my opinion that great drives some players crazy, and then they start playing badly

J

jazux48

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It happens, but rarely. For example, I play one-on-one with an opponent, I raise and he folds, and I don't think I'm bluffing, I show that I have a really good hand, especially if my fellow countrymen play with me or other good players

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
From time to time, there will be a desire to show off one or another collected combination to opponents, but is it worth it. Once again, by showing your cards, you will give the opponent more information about your game strategy, which they try to hide in every possible way in poker. You cannot be sure that that a particular player is not playing a hand just to find out how you play. Perhaps he did not receive any clear information, and then you opened up and showed him everything for free.

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I'm sure that I'm going to win and the other players folds I show my cards as a sign of respect and congratulations to the other player, but I do that only off my opponent is a good player who respect the others! It's like "hey mate, you did it well, congrats"

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I show my cards when I win a few times but never show when I bluff unless they fold to a bet as if to appear as a bluff.

78mariusz

78mariusz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never show my cards and I don't see any reason I should show my cards to other players

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Sometimes I can show cards in different ways sometimes I can not show it depending on which player I want to show my opponent

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I never show cards myself, and I advise you. The one who shows helps to understand his game!

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I used to show my cards when I see that it was difficult for a participant to make a choice. Now I'm only doing it out of respect...That is, not too often.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Never. I only show if I have straight or royal flush.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
For me there is no game without bluff and I never show my cards, I don't want to confuse anyone with anything or create any advantage, I play my game and I don't care much about others, if I want to win something I want to either on my hand, on my decisions...

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
When I started playing poker, I often showed my hands but then I was told that I shouldn't do it because you give too much information about yourself. And now I don't show my cards anymore or very rarely, anyone who wants to see should pay for it. After all, nothing is for free. But I'm happy when people show their cards because this gives me more information about their game and these so-called bluffers often give me exactly the information I need at the table. But sometimes I don't care what people show because I play my cards and not their cards. Although, of course, you should always pay attention to how the others play at the table

valduer

valduer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I used to sometimes show cards on PokerStars, but there is a time delay when you select this option and the hands go slower, so i chose never to show in the settings...
Good point, wasnt aware of this setting option. Thanks!

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Usually I don't show my cards. The exception would be the bubble moment when I don't want to risk my strong hand by calling an all-in.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I used to do it , not anymore . Now I have disabled this feature . It has no use . I don't think you can affect others' game by showing some cards just to mislead their judgement about your true poker decisions or hand ranges . I do not wait for other player to see if he shows his cards , I do not care

lyudiko

lyudiko

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, It's a good move for strategy.
I used to show my cards. Now I don't show. If anyone wants to know if I'm bluffing or not, let them check.