Do you prefer online tournaments or live tournaments?

Helvec

Helvec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer online tournaments, for the convenience of playing them at home, but I would like to play some live event because I still haven't had the opportunity to play one

S

some39thing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
online tournaments are more fun since you can see more hands per hour and do other things

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer online but I would also like to play live, since the adrenaline feels more, but it has many advantages online so I like to play it.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Unfortunately, I do not actually have the ability to play live, so I only play online.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it will be easier to win something in live tournaments, because in online most of the times you loose with better hands.
For sure you need to have some live experience, before you will show some good results, but anyway, i think it will be more easier to make a good money playing live games.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Live game is just more interesting as you have full interaction with other players. Usually though it is much more expensive to play live compared with online so i mostly play online.

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like both but online you can play anytime so online it is.:):):)

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I have never had the opportunity to play a live poker tournament ... I have only played Online ... However the experience and the adrenaline must be great ... I hope someday I can play a live tournament ... !

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that a live poker tournament is different from online, I would like to play, but now it's my only dream.

S

Schrubbler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Live tournaments are very rare in my region, so new due that alone i stick to playing online^^
Regards Schrubbler

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer online tournaments, unlike a live online game, you can play anytime and anywhere you want. You can play freerolls or make a deposit online without any problems.

podoloboq

podoloboq

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like both types, but I usually want to play it and then:five:

marcofud

marcofud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer online tournaments because I play better alone and nobody looks in my eyes

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer online tournaments, ease is an advantage.

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hi
Online games and live games are poles apart.
No comparison none at all.
I have the privilege of enjoying both.
Online is very laid back, chilled and relaxing, while the live poker keeps your heart beats at bursting points.
Those who haven't had a chance to play live must try and play it at least once.
:dancing2:

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you live depenaria me, as do online, at least online you can not laugh at my angry face.

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play tournaments online, because you can get a lot of volume and maximize profit. Now if it is a special tournament I will definitely prefer to play live because they happen once a year so we cannot miss the opportunity.

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hey
I like live tourneys better. Structures are much better, people are more serious and many can be intimidated����
Online tourneys are way too fast. 10mins blind level, can't try much of poker move, everybody plays straight forward, in a way!

gl gl gl

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Live tournaments are fun to play every now and again, especially if there is a big field of players.

C

chpoken

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Live tournamets give different sensations

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think live poker tournament take more time than online tournament. Don't have to wait for playing hand long time that's why i prefer online tournament. Prefer faster game like spin and go.​

A

alexeijugin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
онлайн-турниры веселее, так как вы можете видеть больше рук в час и заниматься другими делами

Organize a Home Poker Game