Do you play satellites?

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is profitable to play satellites to tournaments, the field of which you can beat.
That is, if you play tournaments for $ 1-3, then it is not profitable for you to play a satellite on Sunday Million.

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
big game

experience for those who haven't played a Real tournament. if you haven't played a big tournament it's a great experience to play u. satellite, great players your plays must be exact.:jd4:

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played this week the partypoker satellites, they most of time have high overlay, and i have got very nice results with them at the moment, my bankroll is growing.

What do you think about satellites and bankroll growing?

Do you use to play satellites and where?

For me satellites are an excellent way to general bankroll, but in particular:

1. It is the best way to learn and practice.

2. I play satellites on Betonline.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love satellites, the possibility of playing good tournaments with little money invested is sensational and the best thing is that there are for the different buyins, they are great opportunities to grow the bankroll:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

Bojackondrugs

Bojackondrugs

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played this week the partypoker satellites, they most of time have high overlay, and i have got very nice results with them at the moment, my bankroll is growing.

What do you think about satellites and bankroll growing?

Do you use to play satellites and where?

I understand the satellite option, but I personally think it is better to get to the event directly.

Usually you need a lot of time and I don't have the time to put on the game.

Vivaly

Vivaly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't understand how bankroll growth and satellites are related.
I hardly play satellites, only freerolls.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that satellites are a good option for building a bankroll, provided that you do not play bingo, but rely on your own skills and experience. Sometimes I play in satellites, on different sites.

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are indeed very good tournaments to play and buy your way in for cheap to bigger tournaments

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I used to play the satellites for the omaha hl tournaments in pokerstars, I usually did very well when I played the satellites, but sometimes when I had to go to play the main tournament I could not make a good game, other times I played very well and I had good results, I have always thought that satellites are very good because if you win the entry to the tournament you can get a good profit for a lower investment of money

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play satellites in PS, 888 and party poker....However, today don't have good satellites in the grade....

C

Colleydawg31

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the ticket win sattelites , sometimes at certain times they have very few people in them.

dannywaves

dannywaves

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play satellites to help me with patience and usually to see how far I can last in those tourneys lol

G

Gusborgs22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes
I advise you to play the higher buyin satelittes. For exemple:
If you are going to play an 1.1USD to a 22USD tournament its going to be like 5 seats for 100 players. 5% odds to get ITM. If you are going to play an 5.5 USD to a 22USD MTT its 1 seat for every 4 players, so you have 25% chance to get it. Its more expensive but less risky. In the first case you have low odds and sometimes you'll play for a long time to get busted with like 10 people left from the money
GLGL

Edit 1: in satelites there are a lot of loose/donkey players at early stages, so try to make a great stack at those times
In late stages, next to the money just wait for great hands and try to steal some blinds.
Satelites are an kind of tournament that you must be good at, its totally diferent from regular MTTs

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes yes i play satelites

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sure! why not? satellites are a great opportunity to play in tournaments that otherwise would have cost you 5,10 or even 20 times more money. so its a go way to play higher buy in toirnaments without risking much of your bankroll.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I play satelites and hope to get into bigger money satelites.

boyward

boyward

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I play micro satellites on 888 and really enjoy them. A good way to practice for little outlay too, with a prize at the end if you do really well. Makes sense to me.

M

Mahereid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play satellite previously but I stopped because it is not worth it for me anymore.

L

Luanmmb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
As vezes sim, depende muito da quantidade de vagas oferecidas. Mas normalmente prefiro não optar por satélites

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes, but not often

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I play satellite to get into big tournaments.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sats are awesome, just like freerolls - they save you money and you play more poker.

Leeyonah96

Leeyonah96

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I play satty the very cheap one. If my budget is low haha

Poker Tells