Do you like being moved from table to table in MTT ?

P

PaulRosson

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like being moved because sometimes I end up being forced to sit out of a couple of hands until I am in the correct position. In faster tournaments when the blinds are regularly going up it can reduce my stack in BB by as much as half just by not being able to play.

P

povelitelbz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am happy to change the table , only in case .when there were a lot of loose players at the previous table, which could not be predicted.

P

Pessoa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, helps to reset and reconcentrate. No one knows u. U know no one.

F

Forkliftgu22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find it really annoying when I’m moved just after posting the blinds straight on to the blinds again usually happen when I’m short stacked on (PP) or maybe I just don’t notice when I have big stack.

W

whitetailbuck10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Like most of you I dislike being moved. I work hard on getting a read on one or two or three players at a table, then it's all gone. But I have also wondered what the formula is for moving people. Interesting topic. Thanks

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its like this, no matter if I like ir or not

testing826

testing826

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i like it most times being moved to other table, but in big money tournys nope:D

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don´t like, i think everybody don´t like too, it´s the way it is, we only need to be prepared when this happen.

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In online tournaments i dont really care because you almost have zero information of any other player. Thats the only one positive reason to be moved. You can make alot of notice about new players. But generally no:)

xXFelaXx

xXFelaXx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think that depends of how im doing on the table, if the table is under my control, i prefer to stay and continue dominating. if my game its compromise, and no one fears me, im going to need to be moved to another table. So thats why sometime its a good thing and other time its a pain in the ass

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often really have doubts about why this happens. But sometimes it's good...

HarzZocker1988

HarzZocker1988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is part of poker and it is something that we cannot control, so we must take it that way, the things that we cannot control should not bother us.

T

tjn0526

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually it's harder to get reads on people if you keep switching tables, but that is out of our control so there's nothing we can really do about that:D

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It's very difficult, especially online, because you get to know how others sitting at your table will react to raises and re-raises, once that happens you can start ruling that table and get away with some moves. .
Once you're moved to another table, it feels like you're starting the tournament all over again, trying to spot little hints of your opponents.
In short, I don't like being moved from the table, I have very little information about the opponents.

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I like being moved especially if I sit on the same table long time and always the usual 2-3 players win with every rounds. In that case, I see it as a new way to start...

C

CaptainXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are at a table with a poor player who got lucky a couple of times and has chips to lose it is annoying.

ebazynski

ebazynski

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Sometimes it's a relief to get away from certain types of players, but it sucks getting moved to a table where 4 or 5 are sitting out and you're facing 2 or 3 big stacks while short yourself.

gigantbil

gigantbil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, this is normal, the main thing is that not often, sometimes you get used to the players, you recognize their territories and they throw you

F

freedom4L

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only time when i have a problem with moved from my table is when i play a Bounty Builder and i have been watching someone with a huge bounty spew away their chips for a long time, and when they have like 2bb left in their stack i get moved :D

katifanko

katifanko

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't mind being moved once in a while to tables with similar stacks to mine. Sometimes I can't stand some players at my table and wish I was moved. But also when the game at the table is good and I'm just learning everyone's tells, I hate when they move me. Sometimes they move me several times within 5-10 minutes and it can get really annoying with all the "waiting for the button" thing...