Do you feel like a loser leaving on a bubble ?

cindymagaly

cindymagaly

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is normal to lose in poker and in life just keep your emotions balanced and do not get upset everything has a solution and tomorrow you can recover, while there is life there is hope, Just some advice before entering the bubble when you are very close the system will give you High cards or high pairs for you to go all-in, however, the other opponents will also give you good cards so be careful if your opponent has many more blinds than you, the most likely thing is that the system wants to eliminate you to speed up the process.

D

dirty_nerd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do feel like a loser leaving on a bubble ?

Absolutely. There are no consolation prizes for bubbling. Then there is the time and opportunity costs to consider. It is poker though and [sh]it happens. The worst is when you wake up to a monster hand with a short stack and have no choice but to jam only to get sucked out on. I would much rather suffer the bad beat early in the tournament than to play well through many levels only to come up empty. I have been having quite a few bubble finishes lately. I guess the silver lining is that you have to play well to finish on the bubble so it presents and opportunity to build off the momentum. However, I can't help but feel like a loser when I bubble and come up short.

FlushyFab

FlushyFab

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely busting on the bubble or rt before the bubble is totally demoralizing

7thseal

7thseal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. losing on the bubble stings the pride a bit. I prefer finishing in the money and ending with a few chips than getting knocked out on the bubble with a bunch of chips. It not a wow factor for me right now, but a steady progression to the final table.

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey! I try not to get into such situations, because it is really very offensive that I sat for so much time and flew out on the bubble, but if I did fly out, then I treat this without aggression, I accept the situation as it is, I analyze my mistakes, life goes on)

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't feel like a failure, but sometimes I feel like an idiot, yeah)

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
By no means, if I reach a bubble, does it mean that I have played a good game, and I feel that I have played a good game, but I am left with a bitter taste because I think I could have gone further. because reaching the prize bubble is enough
;)

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah it’s quite frustrating losing out on the bubble however their is lots to be learned when you do.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Do you feel like a loser leaving on a bubble ?
Being on the bubble with the survival strategy is what many players tend to do but if you want to win you should have enough chips to be able to take advantage of the survival players and boost you into the final stages of the tournament.

Can't recall any recent bubble situations but remember clearly that stage of game progression.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no, I feel good to myself, you just don’t need to stuff your head with all sorts of shit, happiness will come sooner or later anyway:icon_flow:love:

J

Justashot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its always a disappointment not making it past the bubble. This is especially true when I'm actually doing well on chips, but make a reckless call or two and end up out.

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes for sure if you playing for hours and bust at the bubble

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
No, I don't care if I bubble, I'm playing to win not bubble, so if I go out on the bubble it doesn't worry me.

:top:
It is normal to lose in poker and in life just keep your emotions balanced and do not get upset everything has a solution and tomorrow you can recover, while there is life there is hope, Just some advice before entering the bubble when you are very close the system will give you High cards or high pairs for you to go all-in, however, the other opponents will also give you good cards so be careful if your opponent has many more blinds than you, the most likely thing is that the system wants to eliminate you to speed up the process.
So are you saying that online poker is rigged, do you have any proof, or is it just feeling that you have?
Do you still play knowing the system is out to get you when you're near the bubble?

:dontknow:

bertaS1234

bertaS1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I was in a poker club at the final table, I had to make a pass to win a ticket 100%, but for some reason I decided to go with a kk, and flew out on the bubble, the person who got instead of me was very surprised why I did this. It was a mistake ...

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Never, I just look at the number of Players who have gone out before me in an MTT and I can say I beat Hundred's or Thousands of other players to reach the Bubble, I might get it all-in with the best hand on the Bubble but it is the Poker Gods who decide who wins in a coin flip,
If you let things like going out on the Bubble effect how you play, then I would suggest you pick another game to play, because it happens to someone in every poker game, and sometimes it is going to be you!

When the fun Stops, STOP!

M

mouTAT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I have more than 10 bb and lose it in bubble I will feel bad about it

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do I feel like a loser if I bust on the bubble? Well, honestly, poker is a game of winning and losing. I do not like losing, of course in tournament poker you are going to lose more often than you win. I used to get upset with myself, if went out on or near the bubble. Then I noticed that I was playing awful near the bubble because I was afraid to bust. The only thing that happened was I min cashed a little more often but that in itself is losing. I found that I can gain many chips by playing more aggressively near the bubble, now if I bust, I know it is because I am trying to make a deep run, and not settling for a min cash. So a little long winded but going for a win feels better than settling for a loss.:D

StealTheButton

StealTheButton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I study the hand from start to finish. If I played correctly I pat myself on back and don't get upset. Though I will curse initially. If I made an error I turn this into a learning experience and hopefully do not make the same mistake again. This is how you improve.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, it is very unpleasant to fly out on the bubble, it seems like you could have gotten into the prizes but you were out;)

D

denis_og79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
no, a little frustrated but not a loser

Pripri1986

Pripri1986

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Get slightly annoyed, then leave (not a touranament) then come back again

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
A little bit, yes. But, if i have play reasonably, it's o.k..

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Not really it`s a little bit sad but loser No

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It all depends on the size of the tournament, I had played in some MTT games where there were more than 10,000 players on-line and if I bubbled I would have probably beaten 9,000 other players at the minimum, So going out on the bubble is nothing to be ashamed about.
I used to feel like a loser when I played Double or Nothing games, going out on the bubble, because I knew I could play better, and should have beaten half of the field, but I stopped playing them for that reason.
Playing well to the best of your ability, is all you can ask of yourself, and bubbling out of a tourney will happen, even to the best players, it is all part of the game, If you can say you bubbled beating more than half the field then in my books you played well and was just unlucky at a crucial point in the game.
I have, on occasions folded pocket Aces because we were so close to the bubble, and two or more players went all-in before me, and I knew if only one of them bust I would make the money, it was a difficult fold but I was right to do so, as the chip leader would have beaten me along with the other players.
So bubbling out of a game is nothing to be ashamed of, and no one should feel like a loser.
That's Poker!

When the fun Stops, STOP!

TheIpS

TheIpS

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to learn how to control my emotions and make only positive decisions at this stage of the tournament.
But for now I have a problem here