Do you ever enter into tourney on amc late?

Pammypoo

Pammypoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got sleepy this morning and layed back down..Was gonna sleep about an hour and get in my favorite tourney. Well I overslept and the tourney was in the 13th round. I entered it anyway because there wasn't any other game going that I liked to play. I came in 6th place ! First time I ever got in that late and made the final table.. It was a PL omaha hilo 16 dollar entry fee.4k g..I was soooo happy!!;):D:p

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got sleepy this morning and layed back down..Was gonna sleep about an hour and get in my favorite tourney. Well I overslept and the tourney was in the 13th round. I entered it anyway because there wasn't any other game going that I liked to play. I came in 6th place ! First time I ever got in that late and made the final table.. It was a PL omaha hilo 16 dollar entry fee.4k g..I was soooo happy!!;):D:p

Congrats!

I always late reg, especially PLO tourneys, but generally all of the tourneys. There are the 40 level late reg tourneys, where I like to start early, as it gives a good chance to built a nice stack till the late reg ends, but even on that structure, I late reg. Prefer to start when the starting stack between 40-80 BB, and most of the tourneys start with 100-200+ BB

Of course, I have the 1 or 2 rebuy option. Like this it is suitable for me, and gives a nice result.

If you entered on the level 13, the blinds definitely were up, but I know, few good hands, and board at the beginning can give back the same result, like sitting 2-3 more hours there from the beginning.

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you got a very good shot of adrenaline for yourself) Because you were on the verge of missing your chance, but you grabbed it ;) Congratulations).

I don't like to go to bed for 1 or 2 hours and then play. This is not a good fit for every person. I will say again, you should not do this very often. If the tournament is important for you, you should go to bed in advance and sleep at least 4-5 hours, so as not to do bad for your health :). I decided for myself, if the tournaments that I like are going on at night for me, it means they are not for me... sorry, but I chose healthy sleep and rest for the body. But when the tournament is very long and ends late for me, I try to do active sports during the game, go out into the fresh air, drink a lot of water, at any pause, so that after the tournament I can fall asleep faster and it is necessary to completely exclude eating). This helps very well)

Pammypoo

Pammypoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I must be on a roll. I did it again. Got in the $55 PLO8 5k GTD late again ...Came in 5th! woohoo. lol I took a picture to show so yall wouldn't think Im lying and too dumb to figure out how to add it on here from my laptop...oh well..:rolleyes::D;)

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PLO8 is an amazing game. Very unpredictable and really fun) For the last few years, I love Omaha more than the usual mtt hold'em) It is a pity that Omaha is very slowly gaining popularity, but I am sure that in a few years the number of players in tournaments will increase and the choice will be even wider;) good luck ;)