Chips
this means that you need to play more tournaments

T

titiduru

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't get bored after 2 hours, actually for me it gets more interesting towards the end. But look at the bright side, you must be a good player since you get passed 2 hours often enough to become boring.

kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i do

i get bored when the tourney is to long. mostly the 10 dollar free rolls. when the blinds are 10 min. and might not even play a hand they will go on a 5 min. break so they get over 300 and on weekends might even get 400 players i think they need to pay more then 10 dollars. or go to 5 min. blinds.

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dealing with boredom

I've actually never been bore while actually playing a poker game. I can play 16 hours straight on a weekend day and I'm just as into it on hour 16 as I was when I started.

Now, what does happen to me is after I've played a tourney for hours and just barely missed the money then I it there thinking, "God I don't want to play another game." And I get bored that way, between games, but I've never had a boredom problem while playing.

What I recommend is having one style you are really good at and then another style you are trying to learn. When you start gettin bored, switch to the style you are trying to learn and maybe that will releive your boredom. Plus it will allow you to mix up your game which is always a plus.

alar2080

alar2080

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think many people feeling this, when they play only one table! try play more than one tables and take a patience

Sent from my PRA-TL10 using CardsChat mobile app

R

RunoMont

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do get bored. I believe I need to train my mode for it. One of the poker virtues in big money tournaments is focus and patience. I'm going towards this direction.

E

Ero2407

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I often encountered this problem, I usually help a small break for ten minutes, you can see the news to talk with someone else to distract yourself

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not once I'm out of a tournament because of fatigue , when she completely conquered me The mistakes are one step and I always do it

belka2203

belka2203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In tournaments with late registration, I enter 15-20 minutes before the end of late registration, I do not have to sit at the beginning of the tournament 1-2 hours and I get to the most interesting part of the tournament bubble:icon_tong

M

Mustang19911

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes, especially when players are thinking to long time/:rolleyes:

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would not call the passage in mtt boredom just at the beginning of the tournament you play the strategy and it becomes monatonic, I think to a man who once worked at the machine or let's wove the brooms it will be familiar. but as soon as you reach the final table, I personally have a good adrenaline rush and a second wind opens and I love poker for these feelings))))

R

Rivarex

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Some time, but i can relax by music or play another game!

N

Nick301274

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
endure, endure this most important, sometimes out of 10,000 players I took 1st place when there were 200, but because of dullness I played with all in with AJ, they beat me out, sometimes I have to endure and be able to throw such cards to enter the top nine, to survive and to throw out sometimes AK is of great importance

N

Nick301274

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not navigate long games, so I prefer the game's zoom

L

LongRover

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't understand how people don't sometimes get bored during long tournaments. Why? A lot of hole cards turn out to be trash hands. To play them would probably lead to the loss of hands and chips, and maybe even tournaments. So the trashy hole cards get tossed and the players can't play their hands. Over the time of a long tournament, when so many hole cards get tossed, and when so many times players can't play their hands, it leads to situations whereby they actually become on-lookers watching others play the very game for which they signed up. All things considered, that can get very boring indeed!

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes i will play 2 tournaments, it keep busy and you will not get bored.
Once i played 3 tournaments at the same time, but it did not work out. I had to put one of them on autoplay.

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will be playing at least 4 tournaments at a time so no time to be bored. If you single table just find something to look at online between hands.

I will single table if I get deep in very big tournament with a bunch of money on the line but usually I'm at 4 tables at least.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
yes i get bored thats why when i feel sleepy and tired i am playing like i want to quit the tournament, so i know how you feel try hyper or bounty ,hyper cause it will be end in less time and bounty cause you win something every time you eliminate players :D

Last edited:
evildoesit2003

evildoesit2003

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do sometimes I eat a lot of crap I shouldnt. You work so hard to stay in that long and at the end its so tedious, but I do love this stupid game so I keep on plugging.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see a lot of erratic play a couple hours into a tournament,it`s human nature to get bored i guess.When i sit down to play poker,that`s what i do.I would suggest if you don`t feel it that day,don`t play,you won`t play well if your not motivated.;)

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i feel the same sometimes, maybe it s better to take a pause sometime

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
both

I wouldn't say bored but maybe anxious , I try and hurry the tourney along lol like I can make it go faster, patience, but that doesn't happen often. if you get bored maybe its not for you is what I would say

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i start playing really well, but, passing two hours i get bored...its too long...what do you think?

I have absolutly opposite problem. For me is boring an opening stage of tournament. And when I`m ITM and especially at the final table the game gets new paints)