Deal in prizes?

Nicolasd07

Nicolasd07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was watching how a card chat freeroll ended and noticed that the final 2 players agreed and shared the prize. I am new to this and did not know what could be done.
I would like to know how it is to make deals, if you have to press something or just send you the option, thank you very much

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, there is a button on the Final Table where those who wish can choose the deal. In Sit and Go there is no such option, but all MTs have it.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never deal in a freeroll anyway second am happy,
First happier winning it after chopping just leads to regrets.

Nicolasd07

Nicolasd07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks to everyone they helped me a lot, I didn't know about the deal button, I have reached some final tables but I did not see it in tournaments, does it also appear?

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have done this a few times and I think that it is a good idea especially if both are almost equal in chip stack. I was not aware that every MTT has this option, I thought that it was just some.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
yes there is like a button that you and your opponent can press next to the option where it leaves absent then you talk to your opponent if he wants to split the price half and half and just click and go!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I have done this a few times and I think that it is a good idea especially if both are almost equal in chip stack. I was not aware that every MTT has this option, I thought that it was just some.

Equal in chip stack or not but it still weird to watch tournament standings where thanks to Deal 3rd place gets more money than 1st :bebored:

M

mollymaggie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Deal or no Deal

What, you playing Howie Mandal? If you want to spend hr's playing and get lucky enough to make it to heads up and if you lose confidence in yourself and start to doubt you can win make a deal. For me, I play for the win and take no prisoners. Charity doesn't figure in the definition of poker for me. Sooooooooo "NO DEAL"

Nicolasd07

Nicolasd07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What, you playing Howie Mandal? If you want to spend hr's playing and get lucky enough to make it to heads up and if you lose confidence in yourself and start to doubt you can win make a deal. For me, I play for the win and take no prisoners. Charity doesn't figure in the definition of poker for me. Sooooooooo "NO DEAL"

I understand your point but sometimes it is better to make a deal than to try to take everything! it is just another strategy that can be used ... then it is up to you if you accept or not

M

mollymaggie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I understand your point but sometimes it is better to make a deal than to try to take everything! it is just another strategy that can be used ... then it is up to you if you accept or not

Yep, when it comes down to it. The player makes the call

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think there will be a deal button or something on the final table at pokerstars. If everyone ticks it, the game stops and maybe an admin logs in and maybe calculates the split option with an ICM calculator. If everyone matches the numbers and accepts then the deal is done and the game continues.

Igorek1313

Igorek1313

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
primarily. but the process is very interesting. My favourite game. the best on the planet.

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you need to look at how much your opponent plays, if you think that you will lose, it’s better to divide, I recently won a tournament from CardsChat, shared with my opponent too

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is this also a option on ACR? I have never seen any kind of deal button on that site.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is this also a option on ACR? I have never seen any kind of deal button on that site.

We do not have the option but, I´ve sent your comment to the team in charge so they can have it into consideration.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like this option especially when there is only 3 player and everyone agrees. this allows an equitable sharing of winnings without having to play 1 hour more and not get too tired. but hey it is true that sometimes we really want to be first and that it is difficult to accept the deal.

alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, I didn't know about that. Thank you for thread! If I ever manage to take part in the daily and weekly freerolls of this wonderful forum, I will not miss the opportunity to take advantage of using this option (if it's appropriate). The fact that freerolls belong to MTT tournaments and not Sit & Go, flew out of my head :D

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd only request a deal if I was sat there with the shortest stack, and it was in my favour to do so. If I chip up again I remove my interest in a deal.

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the button is very good when you have reached the final table very hard, and the leader is very ahead of you, and you have seen how aggressive he plays) when you have very bad hands for the tournament and you feel that today is not your day, but the risk is for noble people))

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I usually wont ever take a deal. Usually the gain I am offered is not worth not playing for the win. If we are about chip even and they offer an even split i am much more likely to make the deal but most time the offers I have received just dont make it worth it.

E

enzomyn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was watching how a card chat freeroll ended and noticed that the final 2 players agreed and shared the prize. I am new to this and did not know what could be done.
I would like to know how it is to make deals, if you have to press something or just send you the option, thank you very much

It depends on the tournament, some do not accept to do business, if he accepts, I recommend that you accept the business if you see that it will not bring you results, in this case, you do not trust the spike.