Charts for all stages of tournaments. Theme for mutual development. We share charts.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Come on, whoever has any charts, we will post them in this thread. Or links to sites with useful charts. So, gradually we will collect a good selection of charts for various stages of the tournament. It will benefit our entire community!

--------------

I will begin. Here is the chart for re-stealing from the blinds for resteal stack depths:

Later i will post some more charts for playing from different positions with different effective stacks.

And then, if people start posting charts in the topic, i can structure them. I like to do it. Here, for example, i made a selection for a cash game:

It is possible that this chart can also be used for the early stages of a tournament with a stack around 100BB. But it's probably better to play MTTs much tighter than cash games.

Last edited:
BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Above were the charts for "First-in" spots. Now, some charts for positional play:

That's all i have for "position versus position" spots. Does anyone have charts for other cases of positional play?

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Just don't open the charts at the same time as the poker client is running! Because this is prohibited by the rules of many poker rooms. Charts are needed to study the game in your free time from the game.

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a great idea. I dont really have any charts. I am an exploitive player that studied charts in the beginning. It gave me a good understanding where I stand against other players. Now I mostly study given situations and review my hands. But with the extensive charts you have already posted, I can see I need to study these, because they give a more broad view than the situations Ive been studying. Thanks for posting these

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Guys, do not be sorry and do not be lazy to post the charts that you have. And the poker gods will reward you with good MTT results for that! :)

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think there is a lot of logic in the charts. And when a person looks at the charts, a lot is absorbed at the subconscious level and influences the game in the most positive way.

GTO is a strategy that cannot be beaten by any other strategy... This is for case if we are talking about playing against an unknown opponent. And against the known, one must deviate from the GTO, narrowing or expanding the ranges depending on the type of the given player.