Cardschat Training Video: Intro to Raising In Position

L

LuckyLuke

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys,

Apologies to post these threads together, I have had a crazy busy month. In future months I will post the links weekly in the forum.

Here's one on raising in position.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LjmiybuRZg

As ever let me know what you think below, and hit me up by PM to book a free consult on Skype if you're interested in taking private coaching. I offer MTT strategy coaching, mental game coaching, both 1-to-1 and group sessions.

Good luck on the grind!

LuckyLuke

Last edited by a moderator:
KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not bad. Straight forward, to the point, helpful.

Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I see you have new videos, but you are not posting in CC. What is the best way to be notified when you have a new video?

P

PH03N1Xir

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys,

Apologies to post these threads together, I have had a crazy busy month. In future months I will post the links weekly in the forum.

Here's one on raising in position.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LjmiybuRZg

As ever let me know what you think below, and hit me up by PM to book a free consult on Skype if you're interested in taking private coaching. I offer MTT strategy coaching, mental game coaching, both 1-to-1 and group sessions.

Good luck on the grind!

LuckyLuke

Thanksnbsp;:drunken_s

L

LuckyLuke

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I see you have new videos, but you are not posting in CC. What is the best way to be notified when you have a new video?

Hi guys, apologies - we had a hiatus on posting threads for videos, but I'm returning to doing so from now on. I'll also aim to be more active in the forums, and check in on replies a lot more!

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi guys, apologies - we had a hiatus on posting threads for videos, but I'm returning to doing so from now on. I'll also aim to be more active in the forums, and check in on replies a lot more!
Good news, looking forward to it. :)

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Loving these videos. Keep it up.