Are Cardschat Freerolls Worth Playing?

I

igorv777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
They are good for experience and learning. I came to the final table recently as a new player and it did make me a better player. Especially because I got experience of surviving in the tournament untill final table. But it's not good for building bankroll.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It’s worth playing for sure you get experience playing against good players and it’s free...

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes its definitely worth playing. First of all its free money ,for someone who is a casual player ,he can build a decent poker with patience and little luck

N

nickpaizis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I believe they do,
up to now I have play some and they are good.
The first rounds are not good, because a lot of players going all in I do not like that.
But after some rounds that real players want to continue is good.

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes these freerolls are worth playing. The value of the practise they give you is fantastic, as otherwise you would need to put your own money on the line to learn from you mistakes.

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Free Rolls worth playing

Yes... they are free... no risk....

I have taken in over 200 dollars US in the last 6 months. Just killing time.. in freerolls on Cards Chat...

So there ya go...

frazzle1991

frazzle1991

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
always worth it.from caliber of players to the winning of a bankroll worthy amount not to mention honing your skills for the bigger games. 100% worth it.(Feel the same about league play.)

P

PYO88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personnally i like it, cause it’s a good way to practicw and improve your skills, even trying new things or ways to play without investment or actually without losing money!

H

Hanskanns

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is a great pleasure to play if you have the time and like playing poker. If your main aim is to earn money, there are probably faster ways to achieve that then playing freerolls :)

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, these freerolls are successful, they give you a good start in poker, I appreciate that there is such a chance to fight!

I

iLoV3P0ker

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll try just platinium freerolls when i get there.

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
free rolls

I think its great. i like playing free rolls. If you don't have any money you can still play.

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m definitely worth playing and I will be happy to play as often as possible for me free games are important because I don’t have a bank yet

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are worth playing so you improve your game. This way you can get ready for big tournaments that you may choose to play in. The only way you can improve your game is by playing as more. Thats how I improved my game. Once you how the game and then the money will come. Be patient and it will all work out.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
it is very worthwhile to make a bankroll

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have found the CC freerolls a very good way to build my bank roll and it's a very competitive field which makes it even better as a learning tool so good luck have fun and win big :D

The Riff_Raff :cool:

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm out for a while, but when i was playing it was the best freeroll I've ever played. Small number of players and all decent. In a few weeks i want to be back.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
All of them are good to play
the only one to avoid is on saturday PS too many people

Freeroll Passwords