Are Cardschat Freerolls Worth Playing?

HitCo33

HitCo33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great post :)
I have been frustrated playing the freerolls but I am doing it to improve my play. I have cashed a couple of times now and that is encouraging. I do not understand the pre-flop All In move that people make so frequently. What am I missing here?? I hate this move (especially on my blinds) and it usually puts me on tilt for a few. I understand the move when you are short stacked but this is not usually the case.

M

Maggio_A

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Such a good post :) Really hope, that I will get into CC Freeroll club soon so I will see it on my own eyes :D Would be nice to play freerolls with a good players :) cause sometimes I just rather quit it than play with players who are not even playing. They just register cause its free and they dont play at all :/

thehangdude

thehangdude

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Great post :)
I have been frustrated playing the freerolls but I am doing it to improve my play. I have cashed a couple of times now and that is encouraging. I do not understand the pre-flop All In move that people make so frequently. What am I missing here?? I hate this move (especially on my blinds) and it usually puts me on tilt for a few. I understand the move when you are short stacked but this is not usually the case.
Some people have trouble playing hands like JJ after flop. They know they need to play it, but they don't want to face a face card, so they just jam it.

F

fefibecerra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't wait to start participating in those freerolls. Unfortunately, I'm still not a Silver member and I need to be patient because I don't think my poker skills are at the level of CC freerolls yet :(

O

olesyafarion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello! I only have the silver level so far. And I can only play Friday night Freeroll poker stars. I played it once, but I liked it. I won the minimum prize.I like freerolls CC because they have a limited number of faces. Not a million players for $ 50, which is like a lottery. When there aren't many players, they really try to play better.

DougPkrMonsta

DougPkrMonsta

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely worth playing and a great resource for anyone trying to improve their game, build some confidence in a no-risk setting, and start or add to online bankrolls on several sites.

Thanks CardsChat! :D

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is also a pleasure to play freerolls where most of the players at the table are nice people.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's definitely worth playing freerolls. Cardschat freerolls are especially good because here players have a much better playing power ergo more can be learned. :icon_king

So yes, thank you very much for the opportunity to :adore: Cardschat.

S

scrappypower

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes cause there are some really good friendlly player

L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that playing in freeroll tournaments is the same game as everywhere else in all tournaments .. so it is necessary and possible to play .. but it would not hurt to win sometimes!:heeeellll

E

eluwinka0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion it depends of the participants in the freeroll. If it is open for all members and have 4k people in it, then its not worth to play as it just takes too long

94EXPOS

94EXPOS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
100% agree with the poster and almost every reply. Playing free rolls if you have the time is an excellent way to improve your tourney play. Especially if they are regular timed blind free rolls and not Super Hyper Turbo as we see on Poker Stars that are open to all players. Can't speak for the rest of the sites as I haven't gotten around to downloading other sites yet. Looking forward to becoming a Silver member and at that point I will probably download all or most of the other sites that Cards Chat supports. The only reason why CC free rolls would not be worth it is if you already have a decent bankroll and you are making a good profit playing higher stakes cash games and tourneys. Even then though, if you can successfully multi table, why not play CC free rolls at the same time? I usually multi table micro stakes tables while playing free rolls.

KeyJey

KeyJey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like freerolls from Cardschat. There aren't many people there. Almost 300. And this is good news. There is a chance to rise a bankroll. Thanks to Cardschat:top:

Vampduk

Vampduk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm hoping to play my first one tonight, looking forward to it, be interesting if I start recognising some names.

C

CornY7Y

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course you need to play CC freerolls. I play in the pokerstars room and CC are almost the only freerolls for the whole room :)

B

barags

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are definitely worth it for new players. My bankroll is over 200$ which is not a lot but it still feels like its kinda worthless to play, i can only imagine how it feels to the guys who have a huge bankroll.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think it is worth it, every bit of experience you get is good.

F

fefibecerra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't wait to start participating in those freerolls. Unfortunately, I'm still not a Silver member and I need to be patient because I don't think my poker skills are at the level of CC freerolls yet :(

This week I tried my first Silver level CC freeroll and it was great. The feeling was totally different from other freerolls, I felt way more comfortable playing, and even made it to the final table. So far so good, but I'm sure I will be doing way worse in the future, luck doesn't last forever.

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thank you for your opinion, going for it, hope to enjoy as well :)

M

mijam

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont know
still didnt played with you guys
cant wait to play, soon i guess you will know who is MixZmix29
:)

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Not only is it worth it, it is an obligation, the proposed games are wonderful

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you do it with your heart, it will all be worth it.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'm hoping to play my first one tonight, looking forward to it, be interesting if I start recognising some names.

You may recognize some of us indeed but it looks like we may not recognize you ... :hmmmm2:

Vampduk

Vampduk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You may recognize some of us indeed but it looks like we may not recognize you ... :hmmmm2:

It may stay that way, when I get knocked out so quickly I'm not noticed.🤔

C

chs2051

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
looking to play in cc freerolls, played on sites with thousands of players, all-in fest

Freeroll Passwords