Cardschat freerolls are which level?

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you believe that Cardschat freerolls are represent a high level in online poker world?
Do you think that CC freerolls maybe grow up to other freerolls and can be compared to micro - mid - high levels? :confused:

Feel free to share your thoughts. :)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Do you believe that Cardschat freerolls are represent a high level in online poker world?

Until they have "freeroll" in it´ s name and/or are free to enter - clearly not :bebored:

K

karl coakley

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freeroll is a freeroll. There is a huge dynamic that is missing when you don't have anything at risk.

If you are in a 100.00 tournament and 100.00 is a significant amount of money to you it certainly affects your game. In poker you have to be willing to be aggressive without a lot of information. It will negatively affect your game if you are worried about a buy-in and cashing.

CheezeWiz

CheezeWiz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I Have No Idea in Regards To Comparing to Other Games..

But generally speaking, because there are other hurdles to clear to be able to play, and because there is a core group of very good players at at CardsChat, I think it is fair to say that the level of play is MUCH HIGHER than you would typically find in MOST FREEROLL GAMES and likely compares favorably to most lower to mid-level cash games.

Best Of Luck To All At The Tables,

CheezeWiz

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
But generally speaking, because there are other hurdles to clear to be able to play, and because there is a core group of very good players at at CardsChat, I think it is fair to say that the level of play is MUCH HIGHER than you would typically find in MOST FREEROLL GAMES and likely compares favorably to most lower to mid-level cash games.

Best Of Luck To All At The Tables,

CheezeWiz
I would say even higher then not only freerolls but also micro and low levels MTT's. Over there still a many players are going all in pre-flop with marginals hands which very rare in CC freerolls. Of course you can see tilts after bad beats from some of us but this happens everywhere but in general the skills level of CC members are pretty high I believe. There is more Poker then in other freerolls for sure!

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for your answers. We are in the same boat in this. In my opinion these freerolls are represent much higher level then the other freerolls, which are public or can be easily find passwords / tickets for them.
As the blind structure is very special, I would say as well most of the times people manage to get the most of the playing part, have some actions that are point out to higher levels such as micro and low.

Z

zeist2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are a lot of idiots in our freerolls who go all-in with 9-10, 3-4 etc. So i think the level is low.

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I don’t see a high level of play in any freeroll! Just remember you can’t bluff a bad player and you can’t protect your hand against one!

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played once a tournament with 215$ buy-in and must say its completely different than freeroll. Much more pressure from players and not easy to win even if you think you have the best hand

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It certainly depends on, what you mean by "high level", and which CC freerolls you are talking about. The CC platinum freerolls are some of the better freerolls around, and the level of play is generally decent. Maybe like what you would find in 1-3$ MTTs. But thats not exactly a "high level" either. Even the regulars in 1-3$ MTTs are mostly quite early in their poker career. You wont find anyone crushing mid or high stakes online games spending their time playing 1-3$ MTTs or fighting with 200+ people for a 70c min-cash or a 20$ first price in a CC freeroll.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don't know what to answer but it is still a freeroll and the vast majority of the field just play to kill their time but there are also some players I respect and they know what they are doing and most likely they are winning players beyond those freerolls.
But don't forget it is a freeroll , many plays would be different if they had something to lose!

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Until they have "freeroll" in it´ s name and/or are free to enter - clearly not :bebored:
why is it then I'm in the top 15% regularely in micro mtts with 2-3K participants and not regularely cashing in CC freerolls?
Can't be explained by bad luck alone.
Sure we have fish here. And I think you're absolutely right concerning bronze freerolls.
But there are always CC platinum members who are in the top 30 regularely.

I think we have excellent players

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
yes some play too loose , but some cc players are really top players. so the standard is high in late stage of games

F

freerobert

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think the high stake players are on other tables, but its a good chance to learn and win al lil bit for free. Awesome chances!!

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I can't say that CardsChat freerolls are a high level competition, but compared to most freerolls out there, they are more seriously played and it's definitely very hard to be a winner on a regular basis. The platinum level ones could probably be compared to micro/low stakes only because a few players are still playing kind of recklessly. But in general, they are enjoyable to play.

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Today will be my first tournament as a silver member, as the players have said, they take their bets seriously and there is a higher level than small tournaments, obviously big tournaments have higher value prizes.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
i dont no man mf this game cardschat $100 Daily freeroll in next 20 minuts start omg passwords not share
Please watch your language when you post.

This guide should solve all your questions:

I assume you cannot find the passwords because you're looking for one where you don't have access to yet.

As a new member, you can play the PS tournament on Saturday, for example.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think that CC freerolls maybe grow up to other freerolls and can be compared to micro - mid - high levels? :confused:

Hello.
I think that CC freerolls are just a very good way to make the bankroll from zero. It's good and it's enough for me.
Good luck at the tables.

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love these tournaments - maybe the prize money may be higher - but I really like the format itself and the different guarantees!!!

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The freeroll levels are at an ok level from my point of view.

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

no
no

when its free, some player dont care much and some are new to game, that said i might not be easyer as it is more unpredictable.

Freeroll Passwords