Cardschat 1 Hendon Mob 0

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Total posts
Awards
Well im buzzing a bit today - played in the 1st Hendon Mob league game of the season last night and was so close to winning.
Lost a lot of chips when i called an all-in with a nut-flushdraw and 2 cards to come - they didnt :(, still my oppo in that hand was the eventual winner, so i help him out :rolleyes::p.

4th out of 148 runners ($148) was a world above what i expected and also scoring the bounty on knocking out Joe Beevers :eek: im currently top of the league :eek::eek:

Had more luck in some hands than i can remember all year :) which is fine by me lol.
The whole game was fairly tight - in fact i checked my stats and at 200 hands i was at 90% pre-flop fold :eek:

4 hours of really good poker and thanks also to Rob, Dorkus, Tenbob and Grumbledook for dropping by on the final table.

Enjoy and Peace

Attachments

• wxx1-0021 12.09.55 AM.jpg
    wxx1-0021 12.09.55 AM.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 60
  • top10.jpg
    top10.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 62
zinzan1000

zinzan1000

Legend
Total posts
Very nice Ian, great job and keep it up.

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Total posts
Awards
Great job Ian, nice to see you sitting on top of the leaderboard. I missed reg for last nights game, i should be there next week though.

rotty

rotty

I triple dog dare ya
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Awesome Ian.:cool: Much luck to you and keep em all below ya m8.:)

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Total posts
Well done Ian - was yelling at the monitor "all in" when you kept folding, folding, folding through the blinds (didn't realise you were disconnected), but you must have picked up when i went to bed. 148 players, 3 of the Hendon Mob were out by 113 so everyone was after the bounties obviously. I wouldn't get too carried away though - 31 points behind you on 1 is yours truly!

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Total posts
Awards
Well done Ian - was yelling at the monitor "all in" when you kept folding, folding, folding through the blinds (didn't realise you were disconnected), but you must have picked up when i went to bed. 148 players, 3 of the Hendon Mob were out by 113 so everyone was after the bounties obviously. I wouldn't get too carried away though - 31 points behind you on 1 is yours truly!

lol :)

believe me i was trying very hard to go all-in but for some reason the pc engine was revving like a mad one and froze the game solid, :eek::eek: so thought the best thing to do was close it down re-open and hope i was still there :p

First hand i saw was 10-8os on the BB as well - half my stack so in it went, luckily 2 others joined in and i tripled up on a river made straight :)

Now that was pure 100% gold luck i thought :)

talkpkr2me

talkpkr2me

Visionary
Total posts
OHH NICE!! Congrats Ian....great job!

bolcs5

bolcs5

Enthusiast
Total posts
Very nice! Congrats Ian!
(don't complain about being lucky, you're just good, and rng knows that :) )