Building a bankroll from freerolls

XOM9IK

XOM9IK

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently, with a free ticket of$ 11, I was selected for a$ 530 Blowout, where I got into the prizes, so everything is real.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I would like to participate to all these tournaments and building a bankrool, but it seems it's not possible to participate to every of these tournaments very simply.

Well, you probably don't have enough posts yet. Just keep posting, share your thoughts, comment on people's, ask questions etc.. you'll be able to play in more games in no time.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I can confirm your posting. I am Platinum Club Member since August 2020 and honestly I am not a pro, but I made the 30 days course, which is available here. I play a lot of freerolls, not only the Cardschat ones and my bankroll starting from zero is now about 500 USDs, but of course it is a lot of time, but a hobby which costs no money :)

I'm so glad you are one of the living examples I was talking about. Keep it up and best of luck.

kirkham69er

kirkham69er

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello

How am i able to get access to all free rolls? sorry im new :)

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How am i able to get access to all free rolls? sorry im new :)
keep posting anthing yo ulike in the forum and then when you are eligable after something like 70 posts ,then you post in a special room that you want to be a freeroll level and boom ,you get acces to all freerolls everyday

kirkham69er

kirkham69er

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
keep posting anthing yo ulike in the forum and then when you are eligable after something like 70 posts ,then you post in a special room that you want to be a freeroll level and boom ,you get acces to all freerolls everyday

What a legend! Thanks for letting me know :)

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes i did it .from freerolls i won 1200$ several freerolls then real money game i did it .thanks to cards chat

Wont call anyone a liar here

But. I find it extremely difficult to believe you’ve won $1200 from freerolls.

Maybe over the course of 10 or 15 years maybe.....no way THATS done in only “several” freerolls.

H

Houdini9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now that I should be able to play all of the Cardchat freerolls I look forward to building a Bankroll that will be at 1K by Christmas. Hope to see you on the tables.:)

I'd rather die from 10,000 papercuts. LOL. Don't torture yourself like this. As your bank roll builds, try to allocate 1 to 2% to playing real money tourneys.

In particular, you want to FOCUS on GUARANTEES with sizable "Overlays". An overlay is like FREE MONEY. As an example, $2 MTT with $1,000.00 GUARANTEE Freezeout needs >500 players for a $1K prize pool. Playing these tourneys when there is LESS than the Five Hundred $2 Buy Ins results in an overlay (Same Money but LESS COMPETITION). So if only 250 players Buy-In, then there is a $500 "Overlay". This is gold for MTT Players.

Search for them and play as many as you can using 1 - 2% of your bankroll as your buy-in limit. $100 Bankroll = $1 or $2 MTT. You will rarely lose it all and likely hit that $1,000. much faster.

GL GL,

Houdini9

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Now that I should be able to play all of the Cardchat freerolls I look forward to building a Bankroll that will be at 1K by Christmas. Hope to see you on the tables.:)
Study the game a lot. CardsChat freerolls are at a very high level. You will learn a lot here. Good luck in your endeavor.

AjR3ckless

AjR3ckless

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I think this a task in itself have to be really patient player and get into games and stick em out

funkymoney

funkymoney

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
patience is the key. hope you have achieved this goal. I started building a small bankroll before depositing

G

gwooof

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love free rolls when you don't have money it's great way to play I've seen that betonline is the best for free rolls I have such good luck winning them lot of fishes in them free rolls it's like candy from a baby

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it is very interesting for the poker player to have a great experience in freerolls, as they start to acquire many skills that only happens in tournaments and having a discipline playing the same tournaments all the time, you can build a good bank roll.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wont call anyone a liar here

But. I find it extremely difficult to believe you’ve won $1200 from freerolls.

Maybe over the course of 10 or 15 years maybe.....no way THATS done in only “several” freerolls.
I started with fdeerolls but then i played real money game. The advantage was we were in lock down not for 4 weeks not allowed to go out from home. So i spent lot of time on the game maybe 12 hours a day so i made it

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management Freeroll Passwords