Building a bankroll from freerolls

jj77jwj

jj77jwj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That what I like to do play freeroll and build up money to take to the real tables it feels like i earned it i play a lot better that way but these poker sites try everything not to let you do that so the odds are against you i know I've been playing online poker for a long time i remember full tilt poker back in the day when they would let you build a bank roll from freerolls. That was on of the best sites I've played on and carbon poker was a good site to play on

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's gonna take a long time and you have to play every day

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm trying to build a bankroll, it was a little difficult, but now I'm having more time to play the freerols so I intend to build my hill lol

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i turned 0 dollars to 100 , 120 , 150 dollars several times . but then i lost all of it because i played over my limits xD

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now that I should be able to play all of the Cardchat freerolls I look forward to building a Bankroll that will be at 1K by Christmas. Hope to see you on the tables.:)

Hello, don't tilt and you have everything

N

NESCROK

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually tryng to do that, I got 7 dolars only with freerolls

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
A lot of guys posting on CC forum are very pessimistic about building a BR from freerolls. I and many players here have already done it several times, but it becomes a matter of what you do with it afterwards.
Considering the new opportunities offered by CC recently, two $300 tourneys a week, one $1k a month in addition to the daily $100, I think it's only up to us now. If any decent player is willing to dedicate enough time and patience, I'm sure they could build a real bankroll in a relatively short period.

N

nickrod

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bankroll

Estoy tratando de construir un bankroll, es difícil, pero ahora juego más tiempo para ganar algunos centavos en los freerols....saludos....

J

juliendesp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A lot of guys posting on CC forum are very pessimistic about building a BR from freerolls. I and many players here have already done it several times, but it becomes a matter of what you do with it afterwards.
Considering the new opportunities offered by CC recently, two $300 tourneys a week, one $1k a month in addition to the daily $100, I think it's only up to us now. If any decent player is willing to dedicate enough time and patience, I'm sure they could build a real bankroll in a relatively short period.

I would like to participate to all these tournaments and building a bankrool, but it seems it's not possible to participate to every of these tournaments very simply.

S

Senator30

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Looking to rebuild my bank with free rolls, I’m too cheap to make an actual deposit. It will take some time but it will happen eventually,

kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hello.it is possible to create a bankroll on freerolls, but it will be small.)but this requires a good level of play to at least get to the last table of the tournament.

shinmenkami

shinmenkami

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its possible, just taks time. Tournaments are the game types that gives the safest return of investment, but its also a whole other ball game than cash tables.

Solrac346

Solrac346

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
satisfaction in being part of this wonderful site, thank you.

I am always improving my game, and I agree with you, who has a goal and dedication, can indeed become profitable in the long run, and that is what I think, and I will go in search of the fulfillment of my desire.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

lesson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
everything is possible on the freeroll. needed: skills, patience and self-control.:deal: little by little and build a bankroll;):)

marianexbj

marianexbj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish you the best of success, with a good game, discipline and study everything is possible, it is a matter of trying and being faithful to what you want. See you at the tables, I hope to be part of the club soon.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been trying for over ten years to lift my bench, but it is very difficult only from freerolls.

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips

I can confirm your posting. I am Platinum Club Member since August 2020 and honestly I am not a pro, but I made the 30 days course, which is available here. I play a lot of freerolls, not only the Cardschat ones and my bankroll starting from zero is now about 500 USDs, but of course it is a lot of time, but a hobby which costs no money :)

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’ve done many 0 to hero on various sites over the years, tho nowadays it’s so much harder.
Most sites don’t even have free rolls now:(
Cards chat games are the best way.
I’ve just got back into playing after years off and currently have gone from 0 to $60 on 888👍

Good luck all

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm just curious, as xmas is over. I know you didn't say which year, but what is your count so far?

foran

foran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
excellent, with cardschat tournaments it is easy to win money, luck.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

It is absolutly possible. I did it in about 4 months. And had fun passing away the time during the pandemic lockdown,

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now that I should be able to play all of the Cardchat freerolls I look forward to building a Bankroll that will be at 1K by Christmas. Hope to see you on the tables.:)

While you shouldn't play MTTs with a small bankroll, there is one exception: you should play as many freerolls as possible, especially if you plan to switch to MTT later. While freerolls are of little interest to players with a bankroll of $ 100 or more, they can be fantastic in your particular situation. If you manage to win a big freeroll, then you can increase your bankroll by 3 or 4 times without risking. Even by getting to the final table you can win a few dollars, which will also help you increase your BR.

Of course, this is easier said than done. But, as mentioned earlier, it is very important to always have realistic representations in poker. The only major reason players tilt is because they overestimate their experience and underestimate the role of variance in the game. After all, if you are really ready for something, then why get angry when it happens?

For a game with such a small bankroll, this is obvious. The risk of losing everything is very significant and cannot be avoided. If you want to lessen the risk pressure, then you need to start with a bigger bankroll. However, applying good tilt control from the start and learning how to deal with setbacks can generally be extremely important. Remember, even if you are playing with a small BR, sometimes you will be lucky. The only thing you can't do in poker is "beat" the math, so you don't have to judge yourself harshly if you fail.

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: Great question ?? my current bankroll, it is thanks to frerrolls, it is difficult to obtain a bank like that, it is a lot of dedication, a lot of consistency a lot of study, intelligence, analysis, dedication, never lose faith, a little bit of everything, it is quite an effort to start a bankroll from zero That's how it touched me and I'm growing little by little, with a lot of discipline, and making good decisions.

If you lose, don't get frustrated , understand, you did the best you could ...
png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAABQAAAAUCAQAAAAngNWGAAAAF0lEQVR42mM8XM9AFGAcVTiqcFQhCAAAUfwZPaO0fFQAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

att: el_soma77
png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAABQAAAAUCAQAAAAngNWGAAAAF0lEQVR42mM8XM9AFGAcVTiqcFQhCAAAUfwZPaO0fFQAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

35marlin

35marlin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys and ladies
This was written some 5-6 months ago, I have took a bankroll well above my expected intentions, I wish all the freerollers the best of luck. Look forward to taking all your Chippys on the felt. good luck all

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management Freeroll Passwords