Building a bankroll from freerolls

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I built my bankroll from freerolls, playing several times a day, often several at the same time in several poker rooms. Anyway, I still play them from time to time when there is a good pot. Freerols are good for the beginning of the adventure with poker. for money.

Maekz1999

Maekz1999

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jeah.. I won a lot by freerolls. But it is time intensive. I only play freerolls now that have a good winning pool and that are not with 5k players. Card chat has some Very good opportunitys for this rolls :)

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Getting $ 1K just by playing freerolls is hard but I wish you the best of success. GL

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Now that I should be able to play all of the Cardchat freerolls I look forward to building a Bankroll that will be at 1K by Christmas. Hope to see you on the tables.:)

I also think it is possible. What is more, I have been a member of the community for about three months now and I have managed to win about $ 100 in our freerolls. I believe that CardsChat freerolls are the perfect way to create a bankroll.

kiso777

kiso777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play freerolls every day, at poker stars, and it takes a long time 2-5 hours depending on the tournament, but the prize money is very small)) but I still participate to watch the game and improve my skills, it's very interesting and fun, try again and again, and one day you will come to success!

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
CC does everything for a good game. Good luck.

wsumiesum

wsumiesum

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it's very hard but possible.. good luck !

rusyamingazov

rusyamingazov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello! I won in freerolls in 50$.org about 50cent and try to make more but its very hard, there are about 3 thousands people who moves all in at the first hand(

Geoff445

Geoff445

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello! I won in freerolls in 50$.org about 50cent and try to make more but its very hard, there are about 3 thousands people who moves all in at the first hand(

Smh.. be patient let them weed their selves out. Anyway it is very possible.

B

Bilguun

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

I know it is possible to build bankrolls from freeroll. But it will take a very long time and patience. However, do not play games with short stack chips and hyper tourneys. If you play in PS or GG, stay away from spin go and other similar games. I know because I destroyed my bankroll several times with these games.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck with that. I have tried to do the same but it seems once I get to the 15 dollar range or higher my cards turn to shit or I am set up with a monster hand for an all in and get beat by BS call that hits runner runner runner. Almost seems like something funny is going on, ops, I will not go there.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On ACR, I think this is quite a feasible goal. Good luck in the game!:)

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In fairness, marlin did not specify last year which Christmas....;)

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Easy to do if the tournaments are a regular but hard if they occur not so often. Its not easy but can happen i have done it many times. Nothing to serious bout 30$ is were i hover around give or take. I have never put money on any site and i play tournaments and sit n goes at the same time all from freerolls. Good luck.

S

Shawniboy786

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Prob not

Ive never won a tournment. But if u win a $100 freeroll u get like 10 bucks. And ive turned 10 bucks to a 1000 in sit in gos. So yes. Its possible.

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Win some money on freerolls and enjoy some small stakes games until you build a huge bankroll. lol .. actually it is possible

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won some money from the Freerolls. I increase the Bankroll with SportsBets.
It s never easy but possible.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its very possible, i have cashed out many times, and i love the thrill of building it back up again. Good luck!

J

Joonhi93

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It can be difficult because of the hands that some pay, but it can be done

A

aaronz1303

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i wasnt successful doing that, i sucked, now i think im alittle better n mature

gaarsiass

gaarsiass

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
You will never build a bankroll so fast and big playing just freerolls it is almost impossible. I would shoot for a different goal if i was you because this one is crazy. Freerolls pay almost nothing not matter how far you go, top prize isn't even that much and you don't win first place that often either. To build a bankroll that deep your going to have to play a multitude of different games, not just freerolls.

I agree.
In freerolls you have a lot of players and not many $ to win.
But good Luck and i hope you show me your 1k$ in december :)

B

booosteeer23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck we'll build a bankroll together! $ 750 would be enough for me)))

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love the Cardshat freerolls and I hope one day I also succeed in the 1K bankroll. :D

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
good luck on your journey, in 2018 it was the first time that i got 1k of Bankroll, of course the black jack study that worked very well boosted my bankroll, in a week it goes from 300 dollars to 1k, the 300 got here in the freerolls on Cardschat, another tip is to invest in satellites for tournaments with good prizes

R

Rabberto71

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
As long as you have time & patience, anything is possible

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management Freeroll Passwords