pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon Cardschat Followers,

What is your fave tournament - obviously site dependent.

I personally used to love the daily dollar rebuy back ibn the day on full tilt before black friday but these days im an avid follower of the $55 daily marathon on pokerstars..i would be interested to know what your favourite tournaments are - micro, low, medium and high stakes - what ones do you play and why?
Please share you experiences with me as i am looking at best value tournaments as a comparison between sites as well..

Cheers

Pirateglenn:D:D

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tournaments with overlays are number one. Also enjoyed a FT tournament that was a 6 person table with a bounty. Have to add in a small field private tournament. You normally have history that is huge for me.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Most of all I like to play MMT tournaments.
Most often I play tournaments at a price of $ 1.1
Also, I like SNG tournaments.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love the cardschat freerolls on ACR. I'm US based so can only really play ACR and to have a chance to win $25 for no investment is fantastic for someone trying to build a bankroll. I also like the micro SNG's.

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play multi tournaments and bounty tournaments average $5.50 entry on pokerstars and Sky.

Ryan Laplante

Ryan Laplante

CardsChat Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im happy to play any large field tourney with big GTD and a great structure.

O

OneMoreTry

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to factor in the payment structure more oft late. Like, rather play a tournament where 1/6 make the money than 1/7. In my early days, I didn't look at stuff like that, neither any kind of BRM. Since I manage my bankroll, look to play more tournaments in one range than fewer tournaments in a highe range AND look for the money structure, my ITM ratio is rising.

Still not good enough for my liking, but at least getting better. ;)