Best strategy for early tour with all bad hand

F

Fair

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if bad hand early tournament, what you always do to defend BB, or even gain with nohope hands

K

karl coakley

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it's early in a tournament you just keep folding. Blinds are small, you're not at risk of blinding out.

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wait for better hands, pacience is the key

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its good to play early, you dont lose a lot of chips so you can wait for better hands and options

Xambo

Xambo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the beginning you should lose so much thought about bad cards because the BB and proportions are small. We can play with bad cards without any problems. It becomes difficult when the bb are large because our bluff can become very expensive for us.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bad hands early in the tournament should be folded.

Vorem

Vorem

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I fold with a bad hand, but it depends a lot on the opponent - if the opponent is a loose player then you can also 3-bet or call

gaarsiass

gaarsiass

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
Me fits weak hands. There is no need to waste chips. Wait for a better hand to arrive. In the early stages of the tournament, the blinds aren't that big so you don't lose much anyway. There is no point in bluffing because the risk is not proportional to the profit.

G

glebchekotin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
with small ante and blinds its easy to fold and wait for a good situation

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The early stage is great for expanding the range of hands you play. Don't wait, only a strong hand to play with. The blinds allow you to play very wide, don't be afraid to go into the hand without having a very strong hand, but do not forget that your opponents also have the opportunity to expand the range for the game. And the main thing is right, do not turn the early stage into a stupid game, when you start playing any hands and forget about everything.. Be careful, but you should not insure yourself very much at the table.

Z

Zirkzee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't play bad hands in the early stages of the tournament. The blinds are low. You usually have enough blinds left and you don't have to stress yourself accumulating chips. Most of the time, those who have a lot of chips in the early stages of the tournament are out early. I wouldn't defend the blind with bad hands either. It's not worth it when the blinds are small. Only when I'm under 25 blinds would I start thinking about blind stealing and steal raises. But I still think you shouldn't have bad hands to steal blinds. Face cards, suited connectors or small pocket pairs should be.

S

sestonsento

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a diferente strategy depending on the table don't know if that helps but be aware,

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands