Best sites for Heads-Up tournaments?

timemuffin

timemuffin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried entering both of the 128 man, winner takes all HU tournaments earlier but they fill up really fast and are only once a day (pokerstars).

Can someone recommend a site that has a wide selection of HU tournaments, or at least something with a little bit more variety than Stars?

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing really. HU MTTs are few and far between. Cake has HU SNGs up to 32 players but I don't think they run that often. Also are you looking for PLO/O8? I used to just play the 2 person HU SNGs on Stars with great success.

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On Stars there's a $10.50 HU tourney at 15 past the hour almost every hour thru the day. 256 max players and pays top 8 when it fills. There is also a $5 bounty for every player you eliminate.

They also have 16 and 32 player HU shootout SNGs. Think they only have them in $7 ones. SNGs are down on Stars right now so I can't check to tell you what's there. Don't think they have much choice in lower stakes apart from the 4 person shootouts. Hope this helps.

timemuffin

timemuffin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing really. HU MTTs are few and far between. Cake has HU SNGs up to 32 players but I don't think they run that often. Also are you looking for PLO/O8? I used to just play the 2 person HU SNGs on Stars with great success.

I'm fine with both games, including O8. Thanks anyway, I only see the SNGs which sucks. I'll just wait for tomorrow :)

timemuffin

timemuffin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On Stars there's a $10.50 HU tourney at 15 past the hour almost every hour thru the day. 256 max players and pays top 8 when it fills. There is also a $5 bounty for every player you eliminate.

They also have 16 and 32 player HU shootout SNGs. Think they only have them in $7 ones. SNGs are down on Stars right now so I can't check to tell you what's there. Don't think they have much choice in lower stakes apart from the 4 person shootouts. Hope this helps.

Thanks man. I used to play the 4 man HU's but not any more. Hopefully when Stars works again, they'll add a shit ton of HU games, but that's wishful thinking :p