Best freeroll time Vs reward?

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i don't have much money to play any more so trying to look for the best free rolls and times to enter on PokerStars and party poker maybe i should open a 888 account too. where is the best risk vs reward freeroll and what time ?

Apart from the CC freerolls everyone's mentioned I'd check out the daily freebies on GGPoker. You don't need to deposit and you get a .25 ticket each day to their SmG type games ($1 tickets on Saturdays). You won't win a ton, unless you get a really lucky spin on the SnG tickets or finish 1st in the Battle Royale. The benefit is they're all quick games, so either way you only need to commit 5-20 minutes (not 3-4 hours like a typical MTT freeroll).

H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
My favorite freerolls are on the Pokerstars the most Cardshat freerolls because there is about 200 players and you can chat normally with other players(members of Cardschat), there is no hate. It is always nice to see Pokerstars friends and talk about other thinks, not only about poker.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
My favorite freerolls are on the Pokerstars the most Cardshat freerolls because there is about 200 players and you can chat normally with other players(members of Cardschat), there is no hate.

No hate? Are you too sure about that :hmmmm2:
I kinda see it quite often when people arent afraid to tell what they think (even if it's highly controversial or whatever) ;)

J

Jreven

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Global poker seems to run free rolls frequently, but hit you up for an add on later in the tournament.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I advise you to register on 888, the room conducts a lot of all kinds of promotions.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think that when freerolls are played there is no risk, well maybe invest time and not win anything, I don't know much about the tournament schedules at poker stars (from there I only play the free cards chat), I play more at 888poker, there is always some free to play

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
CardsChat Freerolls would definitely be the top of the line, but I don't really consider them freerolls per say. They are membership tournaments without entry fees in my opinion.

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
where is the best risk vs reward freeroll and what time ?
If freeroll, risk is $0, always. ;) I think that you should play multiple sites and tables so that you can maximize volume for the time played. 100% recommend CardsChat freerolls as best value exchange for time AND you'll be playing with the community that you hang out with. :)