Best freeroll time Vs reward?

A

amit666

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i don't have much money to play any more so trying to look for the best free rolls and times to enter on pokerstars and party poker maybe i should open a 888 account too. where is the best risk vs reward freeroll and what time ?

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Royal9012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i don't have much money to play any more so trying to look for the best free rolls and times to enter on PokerStars and party poker maybe i should open a 888 account too. where is the best risk vs reward freeroll and what time ?
I prefer pokerstars and cards chat have the best freerolls here.

frank174

frank174

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only freerolls that I think are worth the time are the one's sponsored by Cardschat and they have a lot,more then enough to build bankrolls at P.S,SB,BOL,888,W.H,intertops ,if I can build bankrolls there you can to :)

magister1

magister1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the Cards Chat freerolls the most, they take what 3-4 hours? Only 100 or so people too.

I also like ignition's social media freeroll I think on Tuesdays. It's basically gambling but they pay out a lot of places.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Risk? In freerolls? :icon_scra

I've never noticed much risk playing a freeroll before as the stake is $0... :)

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
for sure cardchat is one of the best and he are in couple of site you name......3-4 hours and good amount of winning

Plut41

Plut41

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The only freerolls that I think are worth the time are the one's sponsored by Cardschat and they have a lot,more then enough to build bankrolls at P.S,SB,BOL,888,W.H,Intertops ,if I can build bankrolls there you can to :)
Very true my friend! I've been playing frerolls with like 2k people and it's just way to long and if you didn't get at final table you get pennies after getting eliminated 30th-40th . CC frerolls are the best, but it's frustrating when people share the password and thousands people swarm in...

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the best freerolls are the cardschat freerolls and I also like the 888poker tournaments. They offer several freerolls per day and they are fast, of course you won't test your skills in those freerolls, but it's good to build a initial bankroll.

D

denis_og79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
all cardschat freerolls from all sites, pokerstars, ggpoker etc

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am subscribed to chats in the telegram messenger where they post passwords for freerolls and try to play as many freerolls as possible at different poker rooms

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
i don't have much money to play any more so trying to look for the best free rolls and times to enter on PokerStars and party poker maybe i should open a 888 account too. where is the best risk vs reward freeroll and what time ?

Best freerolls are those which are usually over in (less than) 2 hours ...

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.as you play on Stars,the best freerolls you can find there are ,obviously, the CC ones which you can play every day .I also enjoy playing the many good freerolls on 888(there are also 2 CC freerolls on weekends)So the best thing you can do is to reach the Platinum level as soon as possible.Good luck!

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In 888 Poker there are too many, it is very easy to achieve a decent bankroll in that site, in the other poker sites if you have access to the cardschat freerolls you can also achieve a good bankroll:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best ones are on ACR but far & few in between & only pay 3 places usually :*

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In 888 poker there are too many, it is very easy to achieve a decent bankroll in that site, in the other poker sites if you have access to the cardschat freerolls you can also achieve a good bankroll:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:
Can you name a few weekly freerolls? I never seem to find any

S

SnatchNRun87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find that 888 has tons of the free games with the tickets and such after first deposit.
And pokerstars gives free chests all the time aswell as weekends after a deposit.
So those two are Fairley easy to build off of

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would try and become a cardschat platinum member and then download as many poker rooms as you can if you have lots of time to play

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Look for sites where players cant play hands with sitters, sites like ACR auto fold sitters so you dont have to watch players play hands with imaginary players while lighting equity on fire.

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, cardschat freerolls are the best. Build a bankroll and learn to play poker. Good luck!

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
all cardschat freerolls from all sites, pokerstars, ggpoker. :)

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A lot of CC freerolls you can find on Pokerstars.
If you look for non CC freerolls , you can choose Stars and 888

AugustWest

AugustWest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think the site matters as much as the type of freeroll.

The private ones sponsored by CC are the only ones worth playing IMHO.....

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I don't think the site matters as much as the type of freeroll.

The private ones sponsored by CC are the only ones worth playing IMHO.....

Nah time-wise there are plenty freerolls out there which are more worth (than cc games) cause they are never reaching 3h mark lol ...