BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Some really good advices already and I just want to say that you should never get hung up on your hand(even premium hands on relatively good boards), you should think what your opponent can have depending on his previous actions(always think of his range)- asks yourself what your opponent will do base on your plays(for example: why bet if you know your opponent will call you only with better hands and he will never bluff you if you check?!), what's his style of play etc... also, don't be 'afraid' to fold good hands and be wrong sometimes as especially online we should go for being right most of the times and pick high equity spots that will improve our chances of making money...

GLGL at the tables!

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I have always thought that we are more arrogant and capricious when we have that type of cards and then when we lose, we do not understand or accept what has happened, I have had days of days where AA, KK and any para adi lose against whatever And if 2,3,4 days go by and it's not easy because I think we have a tendency to think that we are already winners with those hands and that we are invincible

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's really hard to let go of the top of the range, on a very connected low board that's more in the big blind's range, I'll always play the hand more slowly and try to get to the river with the small pot.

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to be bad at this, especially with g great hand like bullets, but I fold a lot more now if thigs aren't looking good :)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
preflop i find it difficult to fold many times . But postflop , nowadays i find it much easier to fold id i see heavy action from many players and i just have top pair or overpair and i am very deep . Low stack decisions are too easy .................

JetmirDulja

JetmirDulja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
yeah thats definetily the worst thing thst can happen to you ... especially some pocket pairs that you cannot get yourself to fold them .. but with some mental training you can achive everything .

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
One of the worst issues have a big pair is actually getting married to it. Way to often I will see players put in massive amount of chips in the middle on the flop turn and river for over 150BB and be totally shocked when they lose. Its never easy but we need to really read the board and understand our opponents so we don't lose our stack even if it means folding the hand. Its just a pair. A good strong pair but again its just a pair.

S

syperyurik

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BY
Chips
In order not to get into such situations, you need to play correctly with 3beta or beta 4

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands Folding in Poker