ARLIE SHABAN + anonimus op = DOuble KO ! :)

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hey guys , i play 11$ deep stacks every night. Few days ago i had FT ( see my post on CC).
Last night in deep near ITM at the table Arlie Shaban! i like him, im sub and watch his games also make raid from my stream to him . I beat few pros in heads up game, and this is also sweet! Because im pko player ! :)
i funish again in min cash and with a lot of KOs
hands :
https://www.boomplayer.com/31481390_8DE7F195AE
hand with Arlie and double KO
https://www.boomplayer.com/31481530_5BBA93B3CC
good luck at the tables guys :captain:

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
:congrats:

nice, Arlie Shaban is a great player, I'll see later in his twitch this hand

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My nasty hands want to add some chili pepper in your soup, please forgive me for that spicy, nasty doze of chilll.
That's some great poker there with QTs in UTG, calling 21bb pre-flop. Deep thinking version of the game. That's why we love poker and that's why true geniuses always win. Keep it up, on your road to success :) With such EV+ decisions you'll be playing HighRoller games in November.

So far it looks like your strategy works well. :)

1-Untitled.jpg

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I thought Arlie was strange at the beginning , but no , he is cool , I like him and follow him now on twitch .

That hand with the KK is a masterpiece , I love it :love:

The other with the Q10s is very sweet , PS gave it to you so it must be the right call :D , just kidding, I am not good player while you are , so I can't say if 20 bbs is good to ''go fishing '' with Q10s utg , although you had one more 20 bbs potential player in the hand when you first called and you had 120 bbs stack , awesome stack !!!! . I play very tight:rolleyes: ,utg I would open only with AA/AK LOL :D

Good luck for your games and congratulations on your successes :)

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

yea hi is great player :) im sub on his channel ;) Come sometimes on my channel if you like PKO format Bull :)
good luck

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My nasty hands want to add some chili pepper in your soup, please forgive me for that spicy, nasty doze of chilll.
That's some great poker there with QTs in UTG, calling 21bb pre-flop. Deep thinking version of the game. That's why we love poker and that's why true geniuses always win. Keep it up, on your road to success :) With such EV+ decisions you'll be playing HighRoller games in November.

So far it looks like your strategy works well. :)

1-Untitled.jpg
thanks finaltable :) also i had on this pko turbo 3 days ago FT :)
I posted also here on CC hands . Sometimes you play on your good read and instict ;) High rolller is my dream, but not have tacticts especially for ..Only play my game , maybe in start more tight agressively ;) :captain:

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very cool !! Congratulations on the success, hahahahhahahaha, a lot of fun !!!
KK is easier to win, right !!
with 10Q which was more exciting !!!

:captain:

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought Arlie was strange at the beginning , but no , he is cool , I like him and follow him now on twitch .

That hand with the KK is a masterpiece , I love it :love:

The other with the Q10s is very sweet , PS gave it to you so it must be the right call :D , just kidding, I am not good player while you are , so I can't say if 20 bbs is good to ''go fishing '' with Q10s utg , although you had one more 20 bbs potential player in the hand when you first called and you had 120 bbs stack , awesome stack !!!! . I play very tight:rolleyes: ,utg I would open only with AA/AK LOL :D

Good luck for your games and congratulations on your successes :)
thaank you very much , PKo format is litle diferent than regular mtts , i also not open utg with QTs, but with stack in PKO , always :) esepially if i have short stack in late pos :) Im bounty killer :) also i have video, i stream that night with Arlie, and i kick of another PRO same night :) if you like pko format, come sometimes on my channel :)))
good luck at the tables

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

you could also see on my channel a little earlier that hand, and dont have delay, real time stream :))))

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thanks finaltable :) also i had on this pko turbo 3 days ago FT :)
I posted also here on CC hands . Sometimes you play on your good read and instict ;) High rolller is my dream, but not have tacticts especially for ..Only play my game , maybe in start more tight agressively ;) :captain:

Are you sure that the number of subscribers for your stream will be growing in the nearest future? People are watching 1) educational streams to learn poker or 2) they're watching streams of winning players. After checking your MTT stats and watching your game, I doubt that you'll have many viewers in the future. Yes, you've won "couple of tourneys", but i believe that we can find several millions players won "couple of tourneys" in the past, and your negative record won't inspire too many viewers. Or maybe i'm wrong?

So, what makes you so special? By your opinion why people must watch your videos? Can you teach them how to play smart poker and make EV+ decisions? Or more likely you'll be showing your viewers how to lose 1grand after 6K games?

Several days ago I've played a 4 or 5 dollar bounty and had interesting hand close to the money bubble. 4 way pre-flop all-in, all stacks are close, no absolute domination like x2 times bigger stack... Player with little bit bigger stack opened with AKo, player in front of me with stack smaller than mine goes all-in with JJ, I've called with KK, player on the button with biggest stack goes all-in with 58suited, 1st player calls, I've also called. Community cards are 2 8 Q 8 T. I'm checking stats of all of my opponents at the table when i'm joining the table... for free... not using sharkscope HUD, cause i'm not playing that often... SO in that hand 3 of the players are profitable players, then one who pushed with JJ had +$200K total profit, but the one who pushed with 58suited had -$17K record.

So my question is - what is the difference between you in that hand where you've won with QTs and that player who won with 58os? Are you going to be that guy in the future? With heavy negative record and proud of being lucky one time and beating several better opponents. Is that what you're playing and streaming for? Don't you think that maybe, just maybe you need to read and do the homework on your mistakes and strategy before showing your skills to the rest of the world?

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wow

I like ArlieShaban really funny guy and entertaining i follow him as well, but it also feels great to bust out a pro player:)

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you sure that the number of subscribers for your stream will be growing in the nearest future? People are watching 1) educational streams to learn poker or 2) they're watching streams of winning players. After checking your MTT stats and watching your game, I doubt that you'll have many viewers in the future. Yes, you've won "couple of tourneys", but i believe that we can find several millions players won "couple of tourneys" in the past, and your negative record won't inspire too many viewers. Or maybe i'm wrong?

So, what makes you so special? By your opinion why people must watch your videos? Can you teach them how to play smart poker and make EV+ decisions? Or more likely you'll be showing your viewers how to lose 1grand after 6K games?

Several days ago I've played a 4 or 5 dollar bounty and had interesting hand close to the money bubble. 4 way pre-flop all-in, all stacks are close, no absolute domination like x2 times bigger stack... Player with little bit bigger stack opened with AKo, player in front of me with stack smaller than mine goes all-in with JJ, I've called with KK, player on the button with biggest stack goes all-in with 58suited, 1st player calls, I've also called. Community cards are 2 8 Q 8 T. I'm checking stats of all of my opponents at the table when i'm joining the table... for free... not using sharkscope HUD, cause i'm not playing that often... SO in that hand 3 of the players are profitable players, then one who pushed with JJ had +$200K total profit, but the one who pushed with 58suited had -$17K record.

So my question is - what is the difference between you in that hand where you've won with QTs and that player who won with 58os? Are you going to be that guy in the future? With heavy negative record and proud of being lucky one time and beating several better opponents. Is that what you're playing and streaming for? Don't you think that maybe, just maybe you need to read and do the homework on your mistakes and strategy before showing your skills to the rest of the world?
why u are negative? u dont know too much about PKO format ? what is difrent when i have downswing 2 month with premium hands???? what about that ??? give to me explain?
or i see my 98% on flop, then 2 runinig and go on 0% ? you guys too much read books, i play poker :)

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and yes i beat in heads up many pros ! Only loose from Nick OP poker and 1 from James but i have 3:1 in heads up with my friend James

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
that guy have lucky day, Final and he is protected lol i see milion hands and i play also, when i dont have chance to beat op.. that tell u fold pre KK on buble, (never) ;)
i lose with AA on bubble in HU ! rigged ! :) wehn i have stack i hunt. SEE how Lex with K4o push when open jam short in high stackes!? i think pre qts is better than k4o or j2o 95o ???

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why u are negative? u dont know too much about PKO format ? what is difrent when i have downswing 2 month with premium hands???? what about that ??? give to me explain?
or i see my 98% on flop, then 2 runinig and go on 0% ? you guys too much read books, i play poker :)

Дружище, когда изучаешь другие языки общения, в том числе языки программирования, то познаешь другие типы и структуры мышления. Это важно. Важно думать не только своей головой, а оценивать ситуции с разных позиций, как минимум использовать системное или трёхмерное мышление на публике. Раньше даже пословицы разные использовали, к примеру: "С чужой колокольни виднее"

Понимаешь, существует субъективное восприятие мира, это то как видит мир субъект, то есть к примеру как видишь мир ты. Субъективно твое личное отношение к яблокам может быть как положительным, так и отрицательным, ты можешь считать арахис вкусным или иметь на него аллергию, это лично твоё, субъективное восприятие предмета или явления...
Есть ещё и объективное восприятие мира, то есть, как бы "непредвзятое". Допустим прилетел инопланетянин, он знает только законы физики, логики, химию, но не знает что на планете земля есть традиции, законы, что апельсины надо чистить, а яблоки есть не полностью. Вот у этого инопланетяина будет объективный взгляд на суть вещей.

Зачем я это пишу? Мой посыл не вызвать негатив, а помочь, можно сказать что я немного психолог, и это бесплатная консультация. Вот ты пишешь что стримишь что-то там, пост написал про свои победы. Возможно, субъективно ты считаешь себя Геркулесом, порвавшим на тряпки всех богов.. Это твое право, в своей реальности ты можешь быть тем самым Наполеоном. Это даже не обсуждается.
НО
но...
Есть ли у тебя возможность объективно(непредвзято = не из своеего опыта) оценить свои действия?
Ты глубоко минусовой игрок, выйграл пару турниров и так и не выбрался из минуса... сколько времени ты потратил на покер? Сколько тысяч часов? Ты осознаешь, что допустим, потратив это время на профессию уборщика, охранника или любую другую, ты А) заработал бы больше денег чем твой покерный минус Б) Провел бы время с пользой для общества В) Более вероятно, что время на работе отразилось бы с пользой для твоего тела, т.к. покер = сидячий образ жизни.

Представь... Вот человек, он упал в дыру в деревенском туалете, погрузился в "навоз" по уши, барахтается там, Но внезапно ему повезло и рукой он нащупал яблоко, он жует это яблоко и поёт песню со дня сортира, и ждёт что соберутся слушаетли на концерт... Как думаешь, если песни из выгребной ямы заменить на стримы, яблоко в куче навоза заменить на выйгранную раздачу против кого-то там, кучу навоза заменить на твою поекрную статистику, а туалет заменить на... Не получится ли прямая аналогия с твоей ситуацией?

Я не знаю, это переводчик, или ты сам так пишешь, просто я мыслю на инглише, и когда читаю твои тексты - плакать хочется. Как грамматика, так и содержание - тебя удовлетворяют? Тебе не стыдно позориться? Или ты не считаешь свои действия позором? Повторюсь, я не с целью высказать какой-то негатив, просто объективный взгляд и объективное желание помочь человеку. т.к. возможно, у тебя нет рядом человека, который сказал бы тебе в чем твоя проблема...:icon_rabb

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Man, when you study other communication languages, including programming languages, you will learn other types and structures of thinking. It is important. It is important to think not only with your own head, but to evaluate situations from different perspectives, at least to use systemic or three-dimensional thinking in public. Previously, even proverbs were used differently, for example: “

You know better from someone else’s bell tower” You see, there is a subjective perception of the world, this is how the subject sees the world, that is, for example, how you see the world. Subjectively, your personal attitude to apples can be either positive or negative, you can consider peanuts delicious or have an allergy to it, it is your personal, subjective perception of an object or phenomenon ...
There is also an objective perception of the world, that is, as it were, “unbiased”. Suppose an alien flies in, he knows only the laws of physics, logic, chemistry, but does not know that there are traditions on the planet earth, the laws that oranges must be peeled, and apples are not completely. This alien will have an objective view of the essence of things.

Why am I writing this? My message is not to cause negativity, but to help, we can say that I'm a little psychologist, and this is a free consultation. So you write that you stream something there, the post wrote about your victories. Perhaps, subjectively, you consider yourself Hercules, tearing all the gods to rags .. This is your right, in your reality you can be that same Napoleon. This is not even discussed.
BUT
but ...
Do you have the opportunity to objectively (impartially = not from your own experience) evaluate your actions?
You are a deeply minus player, won a couple of tournaments and never got out of the minus ... how much time did you spend on poker? How many thousand hours? You realize that for example, spending this time on the profession of a janitor, security guard or any other, you A) would earn more money than your poker minus B) Spend time with benefit to society C) It is more likely that time at work would be reflected with good for your body poker = sedentary lifestyle.

Imagine ... Here is a man, he fell into a hole in a village toilet, plunged into the "dung" by the ears, floundering there, But suddenly he was lucky and with his hand he felt for an apple, he chews this apple and sings a song from the day of the toilet, and waits for they’ll gather to listen to the concert ... What do you think, if you replace songs from the cesspool with streams, replace the apple in the dung heap with the win distribution against someone there, replace the dung heap with your stats, and replace the toilet with ... It won’t work Is there a direct analogy with your situation?

I don’t know if it’s a translator, or you write it yourself, I just think in English, and when I read your texts I want to cry. Are both grammar and content satisfying? Aren't you ashamed to be dishonored? Or do not you consider your actions a disgrace? I repeat, I am not aiming to express some kind of negative, just an objective look and an objective desire to help a person. because perhaps you do not have a person nearby who would tell you what your problem is ... :icon_rabb
you can write what you want but you obviously have no idea about the PKO format. Otherwise, I also played 5.5 WCOOP pko and had KO xflixx, I ended the tournament with 9 KOs and min cash. obviously you have problems ;):captain:

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If we look at my results with PRO players, I have a positive score or HU. I will post today my WCOOP game, good luck to all