After playing freerolls for months how many have not won one or made a final table?

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Nice to hear from an honest poker player.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I think the software online lets everyone win. Who has played freerolls for a long period of time with no tourney wins?
Yes, sometimes it seems that after the withdrawal of money from the poker rooms, the software does not give a win .:pcguru:

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the software online lets everyone win. Who has played freerolls for a long period of time with no tourney wins?

Hi all, I don't think "everyone" wins, but most people on this forum (and any forum) would likely be more interested in poker and improving their poker than some that aren't on forums, so besides the "out & out casual" player, i don't see many that will not have made final table, it's possible yes, but after months of serious play, not likely,
So you're asking to prove or disprove whether or not the software helps "everyone" win ? Definitely don't think it works that way , since some laid back purely hobby type (drinking watching tv) while playing types will probably shove when blinds are high and get knocked out, i feel "flips " when blinds are high do need a certain "feel" of when to do it in order to do well, I must say from my side I've never tried to "not win" , so really hard to say,
Bottom line, if people have been playing for months (even half seriously ) they'll probably make at least final table, just the "months " duration shows commitment and maybe "toughness " , just my 55c :)

Freeroll Passwords