ACR Stormers homegames on Twitch

FullStrength

FullStrength

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing a lot of these free homegames provided by ACR Stormers on twitch. Pretty damn fun. I'll have the live feed of whichever twitch user is hosting the game on while playing in the tourney. Makes it easier to fold more hands too because of the entertainment.:rock:

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As far as I understand you like the option of re-registration. It may be fun, but it can be tiring.:cool:
Importantly not forget that not all host game such. There is a freezeout. You should agree will not very pleased go all-in and to end the first hand :D

Olinosterfant

Olinosterfant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the games are currently freezout which is nice. Specially with freerolls

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I will try to play them . I played once the Andy Millonakis freeroll recently , I screwed up at the FT .

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing a lot of these free homegames provided by ACR Stormers on twitch. Pretty damn fun. I'll have the live feed of whichever twitch user is hosting the game on while playing in the tourney. Makes it easier to fold more hands too because of the entertainment.:rock:

I also checked these out and never really understood the appeal in the past.

I now think the hosts are sort of disc jockeys and sports announcers bundled into one.

Not sure if I could do this successfully - it takes some work and I don't think I can be entertaining for 3 hours or more - especially if I'd already been knocked out of the tournament I'm hosting.

It's now a free entry freezeout with rebuys but it was very very interesting when it was unlimited free rebuys until the end of the rebuy period.

Good luck !

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are amazing, ideal to grow the bank;);):):):jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4::wavey:
See you at the tables

Organize a Home Poker Game Top 10 Games