smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Don't think about the money, put it out of your mind and play as solid as your ability allows you to play. And when I say money I mean the 12 cents, the real 540 dollar buy-in, and the eventual prize pool. Thinking about any of those three things while playing have a potential to influence your thought process in a negative way, (each for different reasons) when making decisions about the best thing to do in the tournament.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats to you on your 12 cent spend. I plan on playing some of the Satellites. Maybe someday I'll get to play in the Big one. Until then I'll just keep plugging along.

Talden

Talden

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Crazy, being a noob poker player I have no advice to offer except just enjoy the experience of playing a " real deal" tourney. If your the first to go out(which I hope you aren't) or if you win it( I'm wishing you lots luck and monster hands) just have a good time. Who knows if you will ever get to play in another HUGE tourney. At least you will have this one. Oh yeah from your interview on acr I gather you are military or prior military. Thanks for your service bud. Have a good one and best of luck...Tal