mariuspoker1

mariuspoker1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hy all,

Lately i started to play many bounty tournaments because i found its very attractive since you may win something by knocking players out so isn't imperious necessary to be ITM to win some money.;)
What do you think? Do you agree or not?:deal:

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes its very cool mtt system because you can back buy in or just win big money if you doesnt get in itm ;) i agree

S

Sprockett

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally dont like them. I play mostly on Party and half the buy in goes on your head instead of the prize pool in bounty tournements. I think it is more fun to get one big payday instead of many smal. This is why I play turnys in the first place. It changes the dynamic aswell, and not in a positive way for my style, i think.

They seems to be very popular, so they probably have something going for them.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is a great use of the knockout feature in an MTT to make it like a mix of cash and MTT. I like the super KO Omaha tourney on ACR.

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We can say that the generosity tournaments allow you to smooth the variance somewhat and align the game at a distance that for the MTT player can be very long and cruel (without ITM or with small money in prizes). Generosity allows for a more even distribution of prize money and rewards for knocking out. In addition, not all players can play well such tournaments, sometimes make funny mistakes, in pursuit of bounty. ;)

D

da22duke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like them because typically players play a little more loose to try and go for the knockout.

A

Aknight3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I honestly never really tried bounties because i hated the thought of someone else getting my money if I finish in a good place lol usually if someone got their chips all in then alot of yours are to and that can change at the turn of a card

R

Rivaud

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think bounty tournaments are good in a mid buy in range. Too small and people open shove too much and larger ones I'd rather it go straight to the prize pool.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve been meaning to try one but haven’t gotten around to it. I like the concept as I often find you play for a couple of hours, knock several people out but bubble and get nothing. I do think people will play looser to try and collect a bounty which I think will allow you to slow play the nuts more.

Good luck.

vapandrei

vapandrei

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One strat that works with me is playing it chill, gather chips at the start.. don't worry about KOing anyone. If you get in the bubble, you'll find yourself with players that have high bounties and are low on chips. That's where the money is.

G

geoff4376

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've done well with live bounty tournaments over the years. I wish more tournaments had optional bounties.

ELPRIIINCIPE

ELPRIIINCIPE

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
This modality has that advantage of being able to regain before reaching ITM and that's good, I have nothing against these tournaments with reward, in fact those are the ones that play the most, but you should also take into account that as the prizes of The pot is divided between the rewards and the main prize pool, when you get to ITM it will be a little less juicy the prize than when you play regular tournaments without reward. hahahaha I remember once having been in 3rd or 4th place in a tournament, if I remember correctly I think it was the Bounty Builder 2.20 in the afternoon. Obtube a prize of 189 and only 1.75 in rewards hahaha.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I like bounty tournaments, because you can get your buy in back just by knocking out a few opponents. They are also fun to see how many players you can knockout and get cash for it.

veritasi

veritasi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i agree with you, really good type of tournaments, but there are mane donk bounty hunters who like to spoil game

F

fatshady21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like bounty tournaments since you get the satisfaction of throwing out your opponents of the tournament.

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
that kind of tournaments are very interesting, sometimes a bit complicated, everyone wants to win the bounty, once I played one of those and they recommended me not to focus on bounty, focus on the game and make chips