$5.5 ticket... *best tournament option*

chaviiiis

chaviiiis

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi there hope I can get a soon reply from some of you ... If not it will help as well for later.

The thing is I just won a $5.5 value ticket in 888 poker and my question is which tournament would be the best for me to enter.

I have some choices ..
$55 PKO 8-MAX - 3 seats. In 2 hours
&1000 guarantee R&A in 3 hours
Deepstack monsoon 3 seats gtd in 6 hours
$5.50 big fish -3000 gtd in 8 hours
The monsoon 7 seats gtd in 9 hours.

Which one and why would you chose? :ahhhhh:

Thank you In advance for all your help and tips!

*May the floop be with you! :cool:

E

eluwinka0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont know the exact structure of this tourneys as I dont play on 888. But when I have ticket I am always choosing PKO, no matter what room it is, because you can win some money just for 1 knockout.

chaviiiis

chaviiiis

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont know the exact structure of this tourneys as I dont play on 888. But when I have ticket I am always choosing PKO, no matter what room it is, because you can win some money just for 1 knockout.

Yes that one I chose it...!!!! Altho I have to win this tournament inorder to qualify for the big one ...

Wish me luck! :D

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Satellites are always a long shot, and if you win a ticket for the target tournament, you will be up against some of the best players on the site. You should only play the R+A, if you are willing to purchase the add-on and if needed one of more rebuy with your own money. I have had a lot of success in these, but on average I spend around 15$ on each. My pick would be the 5,5$ big fish or maybe one of the 5,5$ PKOs.

M

MakTrue

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would choose the big fish, since these are tournaments with slow growth of the blinds, which gives time to think and implement my entire skill. Participation in the satellite is doubtful, since there are only a couple of prizes, and there will be a lot of people willing to win. Moreover, winning a ticket does not guarantee further profit.
Tournaments with rebuys and addons are also not desirable if you do not have money to buy.
Big fish is my choice!