Is the $1K Privilege Freeroll daily at @PS gone?

Frontiere

Frontiere

Visionary
Total posts
gone

They are gone in some happy place, run thru grass , and enjoy they new life far far away....

MAdesG

MAdesG

Rock Star
Total posts
Yes pokerstar remove the privilege freerolls that's very bad , these freerolls helped me very much and now I won't receive that help and I loved these freerolls I remember that I always cashed and that was very good but now nothing is the same

U

underdog140

Legend
Total posts
They are gone in some happy place, run thru grass , and enjoy they new life far far away....

This is true, I seen them in a field wondering carelessly with their lost brother RakeBack and sister stellar. I believe they were on the hunt for the lost vip freerolls. But can't be certain.

debriz

debriz

Rock Star
Total posts
Yes pokerstar remove the privilege freerolls that's very bad , these freerolls helped me very much and now I won't receive that help and I loved these freerolls I remember that I always cashed and that was very good but now nothing is the same

Very well said..And too many players playing this one..

F

fener

Rising Star
Total posts
Yes pokerstar remove the privilege freerolls that's very bad

D

dudu10grande

Enthusiast
Total posts
Unfortunately the PS withdrew several freerolls and 1K Privilege was one of these.

C

canabero

Legend
Total posts
Awards
in the past you could make a deposit of $10 every month and playing 1k privilage freeroll regularly you could easily get cash back only whit these tournament. so that is the reason why the removed it.