1cent $10.000

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How many of you played in the 1 cent $10.000 game? If you played how did you do? I sucked in it or I should say my cards sucked! I could not get even get o pocket pair! Once I think I had fours I was so happy that it cost me like half of my very little stack! I will win one of those 1 cent games one of these days! I think first was like $1775 nice payday for someone who invested 1 cent! :(

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
When did the 1 cent $10.000 game play?
Anyone have a schedule for future 1 cent $10,000 games?

I never seem to catch any of them when they are scheduled, is there any time/day they appear more then not?

JoeKampman

JoeKampman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When did the 1 cent $10.000 game play?
Anyone have a schedule for future 1 cent $10,000 games?

I never seem to catch any of them when they are scheduled, is there any time/day they appear more then not?

It played the last two days at 12 EST I believe. It's not the first time they've run though.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Since you're talking about ACR right then i guess i can never play there cause that web version play.americascardroom.eu (or whatever this is) dont work lol :rolleyes:

podoloboq

podoloboq

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In order to win such an amount, we need to eat and not sleep any minute)) The happiness is to enjoy the game, and not only think about money!:)

NauGad

NauGad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

I think such a chance falls once in a lifetime. The more pleasant the victory.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I constantly miss these tournaments
when do they go what time?
are there specific days?[emoji30]

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How many of you played in the 1 cent $10.000 game? If you played how did you do? I sucked in it or I should say my cards sucked! I could not get even get o pocket pair! Once I think I had fours I was so happy that it cost me like half of my very little stack! I will win one of those 1 cent games one of these days! I think first was like $1775 nice payday for someone who invested 1 cent! :(
I've never played it, and it's only the first time I've heard of it and I don't know what it is. There are many poker sites, you should have stated in your post where you played. We do not have accounts at all poker sites. I wish you good luck on your next try!;)

D

dayontour

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great game for $0.01

Great game for $0.01, it can have upto 8,000 players but tends to only have around 3,000.
Late reg seems a little long at upto 2 hours, but ends about 10 mins early.
I seem to miss most of them and always get the "Oh No Not Again" thoughts, but the times I get to play are good so big thanks to ACR and hope they have more great value games like this. :)

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It played the last two days at 12 EST I believe. It's not the first time they've run though.

Are you saying the games were Thursday and Friday at Noon Eastern Time, well that explains why I missed out on them once again. Working takes the day games out of my schedule and possibility to play. Thanks for the info and best of luck to everyone that has an opportunity to play them.

JoeKampman

JoeKampman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you saying the games were Thursday and Friday at Noon Eastern Time, well that explains why I missed out on them once again. Working takes the day games out of my schedule and possibility to play. Thanks for the info and best of luck to everyone that has an opportunity to play them.

That is usually my reality also, but currently I’m out from work waiting on back surgery so I get to catch them.

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon everyone, can anyone tell me if there is going to be a $ 0.01 game on the Black Chip, thanks in advance. Lucky everyone who will participate in this great event.:icon_porc:dancing::elefant:

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Dam jobs just get in the way. LOL

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I played it, the overlay is fantastic.

It's never easy to make a deep run in a tournament with thousands of players, but the risk to reward ratio is worth it.

Even when they hit 5k entrants that's still almost $9.95k in overlay... it's basically a freeroll with a smaller than usual field and a great value even from the good people at ACR! :icon_bigs

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips

It's a brilliant idea on how to invest your money and get a good result, but I have not heard about this game and didn't participate.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A great tournament in terms of the ratio of investments and prize. Unless of course it is really played by about 3,000 players.

O

Oldopoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I made good money out of it i finish top 50 and then made over 2k bankroll out of it . Withdrawed half but then bad beats came and i lost a lot �� hope there will be more soon

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They seem to have no set schedule so I suggest looking at night in the micro tab to see if they are posted for the next day. The last go around I missed the first tournament but played in the second (Friday). It didnt go well on Friday, lol, but I got lucky a few ones back to get something like 108th for $17. These are deeper stacked than a typical freeroll so you dont have to succumb to the maniacs in the beginning if you dont want to.