$10K freeroll some serious ICM

B

blix177

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone played the password protected ACR freeroll today? 72th pays $40.

That was some serious ICM pressure at the end. With 76 remaining players, 1/5 of the field had under 3BB. I had like 3.5BB and was 62. Everyone just hoping someone else gets knocked out lol.

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

That was some serious ICM pressure at the end. With 76 remaining players, 1/5 of the field had under 3BB. I had like 3.5BB and was 62. Everyone just hoping someone else gets knocked out lol.

I didn't play, but tell that story right, a 10k tournament for 76 players ?!

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

B

blix177

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

There was 468 players enrolled. But by the time it was 76 players left many had less than 3BB. Everyone me included really just want to squeeze into the $40 bucks

BTW they have a freeroll for $10K next Friday on ACR still. It is to correct a mistake they made.

JoeShowdown

JoeShowdown

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Were they still the players that registered that never showed up? Why so many less than 3bb? All the sitout players survive that long?

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I played the non-protected 10k and did pretty well. How did you find the password?

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
did not know about it. Nice though.

B

blix177

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played the non-protected 10k and did pretty well. How did you find the password?

They emailed the password out to affected players during the outage last week. They didn’t pause the game during the outage causing some of us to blind out.

B

blix177

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Were they still the players that registered that never showed up? Why so many less than 3bb? All the sitout players survive that long?

No, by that time all of those players are long gone. I think the blind structure went from fast to hyper. I know the last few guys blinded out.

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There was 468 players enrolled. But by the time it was 76 players left many had less than 3BB. Everyone me included really just want to squeeze into the $40 bucks

BTW they have a freeroll for $10K next Friday on ACR still. It is to correct a mistake they made.

now I understand, oiuAHE oiUAeh aoIUeh oaIUHE aoIUHE oiaUHE oaiUea
ilarizing situation, what a suspense this bubble must have been !!!! oIUeh OAIUhe oAIUhe OAIUEhoAIUheoiAUhe oiUAhe oAIUeh oiauHE oAIHU
but and did you manage to win ?!
and I even wanted to have a deal at ACR !!!! : D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I ended with 65$ prise, I forgot on what place, because I played 6 tournaments at this time, had 12BB and bust out with AQs against AKo. Maybe I could do better if I waited little bit more, but it is, what it is.

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately, it was not possible to hit it, but the plans were. Interesting tournament