JRaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I'm never slow playing anything again -_-~

Freaking GERMANS ! bah.. lol

I raise with AA in middle position, german min raises I call. Flop is K 33

he bets I push, he calls, with 5 3 .......

ennnough said :(

CubanaD64

CubanaD64

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol that sucks man, honestly, but if you still want my advice a min raise usually means someone wants a call or a reraise (not in this situation apparently, but most of the time with decent players)
So when someone min raises you, you should raise, expecting to get all your money in preflop with your Aces
Other than that, there was almost no way you could have gone broke on that hand, you really just needed more info on him (whether he made a weak steal or a genuine min raise) and thus avoid getting sucked out on like that

JRaD

JRaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
True that, I just wanted to vent lol I know I played it bad, I'm usually very aggressive with them, just bleh :(

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol that sucks man, honestly, but if you still want my advice a min raise usually means someone wants a call or a reraise

Or as far as i see it, a min raise means a sucker you want at the table who will make it cheap for you to chase, and doesnt know how to use his chips.

As for the hand if he is min raising you why not put him all in right there, he clearly has a hand good enough to re raise, and if your going to push all in on the flop you may aswell do it pre flop

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What does being German have to do with anything?

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol. I'm not sure, but they sure are infiltrating PS lately. I think I remember Negreanu making a comment one World Series tagging Europeans as looser players?

JRaD

JRaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Germans are the loosest and by far worst poker players :) you can look it up... lol

pigpen02

pigpen02

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Germans are the loosest and by far worst poker players :) you can look it up... lol

I can beat the Germans at something, anyway, at being looser and worse.

JRaD

JRaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nah your cool pigpen, your no german :)

Yumboltking

Yumboltking

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Bestrafe mich

I love germans. I stay up late just to play these guys. Curse your bad luck but don't scare away the Germans, lol. Feuer frei!!!!:joyman:

Yumboltking

Yumboltking

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I almost forgot, "german min reraises you preflop and you don't pop him back with bullets preflop?"

JRaD

JRaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was trying not to scare him off I don't know I was playing stupid... I guesssss that I should've just played them how I normally do... but I figured he was german, I could outplay him lol...

p.s. whoopsy... lol