daxter70

daxter70

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
-$312

SharkScope - The Largest Online Poker Tournament Results Database#

you know whenever you play online its tracked.

just click search database and type in your name.

most people that have been around awhile know about sharkscope and pokerdb, suprised a big baller like you has no clue about them.

I have a SS of every trny i have played last three years...live and online, and cash game session, live and online...i know what ive won over that time....they can feed all the buyin and ROI and whatnot into it all they want....

I KNOW I AM UP!!!! LMAO

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a SS of every trny i have played last three years...live and online, and cash game session, live and online...i know what ive won over that time....they can feed all the buyin and ROI and whatnot into it all they want....

I KNOW I AM UP!!!! LMAO

yes I know your up in MTT (that means multi table tourneys)

216 tourneys, 35 cashes, 3 final tables, $562.69 total money gained all on stars

out of your final tables you made 2 fourths and a third. your last cash on stars was on 6/28 unless you did one in last week since they updated.

but in STT (single table tourneys) you are down, and again this is only pokerstars.

M

Mvemjsunpx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i have 77....think maybe he has JJ..10/10...ill try to get lucky..maybe make a play
I could see utilizing this strategy if you're the big blind & you're planning on busting him if you hit the set on the flop. This is only even vaguely worth it, however, if you're both deep stacked. You weren't, however, because his standard pre-flop raise was about 1/4 of your stack, so the pot odds are greatly against you if he has a higher pair.

cant make a play against idiots that WONT FOLD!!!!
If you know you're playing against idiots who won't fold (it was a freeroll, after all), then why did you make a bet hoping this idiot would fold!?

Making a "good" play often works against a good player, but against a bad player it's usually suicide.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
110K in sb on bodog freeroll.....19 people left..UTG raises to 34k with blinds 4000/8000....

i have 77....think maybe he has JJ..10/10...ill try to get lucky..maybe make a play

i call and flop is K53 rainbow....i ck...he cks

turn A

i bet 70K..put him allin........

tick tock tick tock

he calls

JJ

WHY THE HELL DO YOU CALL THAT?????
No c-bet on the flop, and you wonder why he called that?
You had put him on J-J or 10-10, and with this read you had on him you couldn't make the c-bet with the K on board?
I would have called you on that just because you checked the flop.
Look at it from his point of view.
(Villian's thoughts about the betting pattern)- no AK, AQ or overpair or he would have re-raised pre, checks the flop so it's a safe bet the flop was no good for him, pushes me all-in on the turn with an ace on board which is suspicious because there are not too many other hands he could be calling my preflop bet with, the push therefore is a bluff and I'm calling this.

If you have any questions on my analysis, feel free to ask.

daxter70

daxter70

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No c-bet on the flop, and you wonder why he called that?
You had put him on J-J or 10-10, and with this read you had on him you couldn't make the c-bet with the K on board?
I would have called you on that just because you checked the flop.
Look at it from his point of view.
(Villian's thoughts about the betting pattern)- no AK, AQ or overpair or he would have re-raised pre, checks the flop so it's a safe bet the flop was no good for him, pushes me all-in on the turn with an ace on board which is suspicious because there are not too many other hands he could be calling my preflop bet with, the push therefore is a bluff and I'm calling this.

If you have any questions on my analysis, feel free to ask.

why would i want to reraise with something like AK AQ AJ out of position???

cuz thats a true donkey play???? yeah pretty much....

See too much of this...rerereraising with AK AQ....especially out of position.....so stupid!!!

but the magic card hits on the turn and i bet...hell i couldve had A3...the magic card hits...he waited till his time was almost down and called...so he couldnt been too sure about anything...JUST CALLINSTATION:rolleyes:

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i understand the hand analysis forums are about education, guys, but there's no point trying to educate anyone so hard headed and stubborn. just let him believe he is god's gift to poker. these are the people who i get my money from. well, the ones who play high enough to not bitch and moan about their own stupid play in a FREEROLL, but you get the point

cliffnotes for OP: wah i play bad and lose my magical chance to win two dollars and ten cents my life is ruined

keep entertaining us

A

alan1983

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well daxter, your mistake was calling preflop.

And your 2nd mistake was not adjusting your play to your opponents.

If hes a donkey and a calling station, then that makes your play even worse, since you shouldnt do it against that type pf player. And freerolls are full of them.

Not saying it was a bad move per se, but the circumstances werent good for it, so you made a bad play.

rainsoaked

rainsoaked

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i understand the hand analysis forums are about education, guys, but there's no point trying to educate anyone so hard headed and stubborn.
But can we educate me a little bit on a couple of things? With the scary board, a c-bet on the flop form the 77 *might* have convinced the JJ to lay it down, right? Maybe even in a freeroll :). And if not, there's still some room to get away from it. Am I thinking in the right direction? And the other thing is, even if the J's call had been questionable (which I don't think it was), why question it -- can't the player who buys the chips do whatever he/she wants with those chips? Yeah I know it was a freeroll but still. It bugs me the lopsided way some players view other players. What's wrong with I play my game, you play your game and we all live happily ever after?​

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why would i want to reraise with something like AK AQ AJ out of position???

cuz thats a true donkey play???? yeah pretty much....

See too much of this...rerereraising with AK AQ....especially out of position.....so stupid!!!

but the magic card hits on the turn and i bet...hell i couldve had A3...the magic card hits...he waited till his time was almost down and called...so he couldnt been too sure about anything...JUST CALLINSTATION:rolleyes:
If he's a donkey / calling station, then dont bet it when you aint got it? We've all been there, i've seen a hell of a lot worse calling (i.e pair of 2's with 5 overcards where i missed any number of draws, ace highs, even king highs). Think of it this way, if you had an ace or a King he'd have paid you off!

Listen to the feedback you are getting and stop being so defensive. Forget about what he had, you shouldn't be calling a 34K bet with a pair of 7's when you've got 110K chips. You haven't got odds if you're behind, and will have no idea where you are on an average flop.

Re your 70K all in bet at the turn, wouldn't your average freeroller with an ace be more likely to put in a small bet to lure someone into calling? All in says bluff. And did you go in straight away, or take your time. It you went in immediately that says bluff as well.

We play a buy-in at bodog on Friday ($125 added!). You'll be there?

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Serious? That was 10 hours and 24 posts ago. You really banned him?

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
(a) i only just saw it

(b) he hasn't done anything since that has convinced me he didn't mean it

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
(b) he hasn't done anything since that has convinced me he didn't mean it
Posted 24 more times including a couple 10 hours later on 4 different threads? Never mind, you're the one with the power, but I thought he was quite entertaining and could have been a good poster once he settled down. JQ saw his post first, and she let it go ....:rolleyes:

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I was going to give him a chance, but yeah, looking at what he's done since I've gone to bed and come back. Destined to go down in flames one way or another. :rolleyes:

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
(ssh, it's a 1 day tempban)

DaFrench1

DaFrench1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Player stats

You know what. More than anything, I'm amazed about the stats programs that I have only discovered after reading this thread. i.e. Pokerdb and Sharkscope. I was aware that sites were selling stats after reading through many terms & conditions but was not aware that they were so readily available. Btw, great way to completely dismantle someone. Still LMAO.

I am quite new to online poker and loving it so far and trying very hard to stay in profit. I was interested in checking my own stats but apparently they are only on Pokerdb as I mainly play Bodog. And though i registered, the most interesting stats are only available to full subscribers. I'm interested but at $100 a year, my entire present bankroll, I'm not that interested.

However, I was wondering if somebody who has a subscription could possibly check them for me. I don't mind them being posted for all to see. I'm not making any claims to be a great player. Would just like some feedback on how I'm doing.

If anyone can do. My screen name is DaFrench1 on Bodog.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You know what. More than anything, I'm amazed about the stats programs that I have only discovered after reading this thread. i.e. Pokerdb and Sharkscope. I was aware that sites were selling stats after reading through many terms & conditions but was not aware that they were so readily available. Btw, great way to completely dismantle someone. Still LMAO.

I am quite new to online poker and loving it so far and trying very hard to stay in profit. I was interested in checking my own stats but apparently they are only on Pokerdb as I mainly play Bodog. And though i registered, the most interesting stats are only available to full subscribers. I'm interested but at $100 a year, my entire present bankroll, I'm not that interested.

However, I was wondering if somebody who has a subscription could possibly check them for me. I don't mind them being posted for all to see. I'm not making any claims to be a great player. Would just like some feedback on how I'm doing.

If anyone can do. My screen name is DaFrench1 on Bodog.

they dont have to sell your stats, they are avalible by just going to the tournament and entering everyones place. Take this for instance I could pick any name out of the air and for a day just follow him around and see how he does in every tourney he enters and just jot down his finishes and boom there I have all the stats on him.

im also on subscribed to any of them but im sure I will bet subscribed to shark scope in near future.

DaFrench1

DaFrench1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On the other hand

Have you seen a website called poker-edge. type in a screen name and it tells where they play and their playing style.

I don't know if you play with the screen name stormswa, but if you do it has you down as a red fish. Not good. :eek:

DaFrench1

DaFrench1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Joosebuck

also according to the same site Joosebuck is a bomb!!! :D

DaFrench1

DaFrench1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mods

Dorkus is a Rock and JuiceeQ is also a red-fish...:confused:

mmmm. Should I really be coming to you guys for strategy tips?!

I hope you take this in good humour. Libel claims should be addressed to poker-edge and not to DaFrench1 ;).

Effexor

Effexor

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol Thanks French! I looked myself up, and I'm a Semi-Loose Bomb !

I love it !!!