WHY THE HELL????

B

broncos53

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
YES SIR!!!

Dude you know she can ban you right...and storms right you should have folded preflop bc if you had JJ beat you would have reraised preflop most likely.....and whats the point in asking a question if your not going to take the critisism

daxter70

daxter70

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
evidently there is a LOT of people around here that think they know what they are doing and they really really really dont....

just saw KIRK something or another on WPT think long and card about folding JJJ to carlos mortensens allin.....THEY ARE NOT DONKEYS

why would i want to reraise with something like AK AQ AJ out of position???

cuz thats a true donkey play???? yeah pretty much....

so when he cked i had him on a hand...and made the move he shouldnt have called on the turn (A)..like i said...any one of u out there makes that call....THEN UR A DONKEY!!!!!

i can take the criticism (spelled right), but get outta here if u cant lay JJ down to that board...go back to playin monopoly or something!!!:cool:

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
evidently there is a LOT of people around here that think they know what they are doing and they really really really dont....

just saw KIRK something or another on WPT think long and card about folding JJJ to carlos mortensens allin.....THEY ARE NOT DONKEYS

so when he cked i had him on a hand...and made the move he shouldnt have called on the turn (A)..like i said...any one of u out there makes that call....THEN UR A DONKEY!!!!!

i can take the criticism (spelled right), but get outta here if u cant lay JJ down to that board...go back to playin monopoly or something!!!:cool:

to protect your hand, build a pot, get someone off a draw.

I have gone through your posts on this site and most are decent so I dont really know where all this ridiculous stuff is coming from. Soon as you realize you played the hand horrible the better off you will be. cold calling preflop with the hopes of flopping a 13% suckout is pretty horrible preflop you should be shoving or folding with this hand. As for the guys you are watching at the table, they are playing for a lot of money at the FINAL TABLE. you are playing a FREEROLL.

daxter70

daxter70

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to protect your hand, build a pot, get someone off a draw.

I have gone through your posts on this site and most are decent so I dont really know where all this ridiculous stuff is coming from. Soon as you realize you played the hand horrible the better off you will be. cold calling preflop with the hopes of flopping a 13% suckout is pretty horrible.

i have 77....think maybe he has JJ..10/10...ill try to get lucky..maybe make a play

ring a bell...??????

cant make a play against idiots that WONT FOLD!!!!:deal:

B

broncos53

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Ok you want to correct my spelling thats fine but why dont you stop spelling your UR before you try to correct me....and if you had him on JJ and you sat there with 77 then it was stupid to call and even dumber to push after the flop.... what if he would have flipped AK KK AQ AJ A10 ect...over then your read would have been wrong and he would have won ......ok you guessed right before the flop...good job but there was no reason to push with what was on the board ..... maybe if you would have bet after the flop but waiting even longer to push just showed weakness....if you were slowplaying you would have waited till the river to bet...if you had the hand and bet on flop he might have folded....you didnt do either ....he read you right and won...you lost....oh well one bad freeroll...go play another....same thing has happened to alot of us but the fact is no matter what two cards hes holding he still has you beat it was just a bad play...get over it....

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
daxter70 said:
i have 77....think maybe he has JJ..10/10...ill try to get lucky..
Poker is about exploiting your edges, not trying to get lucky. You go into the hand knowing you're beat. I really don't see how you can argue.

Oh, and dispense with the name calling please. We can have a discussion without behaving childishly.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have 77....think maybe he has JJ..10/10...ill try to get lucky..maybe make a play

ring a bell...??????

cant make a play against idiots that WONT FOLD!!!!:deal:

you understand you are calling 1/3 of your stack to hit a 13%?

and then when you dont hit your set you just shove it in?

and also now you are shortstacking yourself by just calling here, leaving yourself with 76k with 8k big blind plus ante you are under 10BB now. So by making this call you have put yourself in shove fold mode.

daxter70

daxter70

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AGAIN............

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
daxter , why do you wanna be so silly ?
because people dont agree with you ? if you dont want peoples opinion then why post ? calm down dude ,even if you were right there youre not acting right here .you still on tilt ? apologize and lets move on.

Last edited:
stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AGAIN............

oh please oh master of the freerolls enlighten us then because I know my dream is to learn all I can from freerollers...... oh wait nm I dont!

the numbers dont lie, I have tried to be nice to you because obviously you really can not comprehend why your play is soo bad but its getting old.

B

broncos53

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AGAIN............

So your a pro????? i just dont get how you can argue with the play you made...plus knowing its a freeroll you should know a guy will call with a bad hand and play accordingly.....but he didnt have a bad hand he had you beat the whole way.....

Last edited:
daxter70

daxter70

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FREEROLL??? hundred dollar buy in.....wsop ME????

it dont matter, i see the same horrible CALLS, by idiots that cant lay down a pair in all of em!!!

again...the question was, how can u make a call for your tournament with JJ with and A and a K on board, unless ur a total donk????

B

broncos53

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And storms right maybe ill take your advice if you move up to a table with a 100$ buy in or somethign but its a freeroll....do you really think your a great player???im not joking i want to know what you think about yourself???

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
again...the question was, how can u make a call for your tournament with JJ with and A and a K on board, unless ur a total donk????

you put your opponent on 77, maybe you had been making really laggy plays like this and he noticed that and didnt give you credit for the hand.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
FREEROLL??? hundred dollar buy in.....wsop ME????

it dont matter, i see the same horrible CALLS, by idiots that cant lay down a pair in all of em!!!

So you've played a $100 buy-in, WSOP ME? Just curious. My question is, how can you push all-in for your tournament life all in with 77, an A and a K on the board, and "knowing" your opponent has you beat?

daxter70

daxter70

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So you've played a $100 buy-in, WSOP ME? Just curious. My question is, how can you push all-in for your tournament life all in with 77, an A and a K on the board, and "knowing" your opponent has you beat?

sigh.........

B

broncos53

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AK AA KK KQ AQ QQ JJ AJ 1010 99 88 KJ K10 A10
ALL these hands have you beat.....

Last edited:
skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Broken record: you're po'ed because you put him on a hand correctly and he correctly knew you were bluffing.

Here's the bottom line: You were uber-pwned. Get over it.

daxter70

daxter70

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how do you think you are better then anyone.

just sharkscoped you, kid you have a -5% roi? :confused:

and what SN and site were u looking under....

and what do those BS database sites actually tell you???

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and what SN and site were u looking under....

and what do those BS database sites actually tell you???

pokerstars

tells me

your number of STT's, your average buy ins, you total profit (yours is negative) and your ROI.

poker db'd you also which is your MTT stats they arnt great but reasonable for a low limit player.

tell me your other names on other sites and I would be thrilled to look those up also.