What to doooooo

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Was only the Katrina relief tourney, so I wasn't taking it incredibly seriously (the prize pool was $22 or something, buyin $5 and all but 1 cent from the buyins went to the relief fund). Only me, CO, and UTG were actually at the table, rest were sitting out. :)

I ask about this because I'm not sure how I'd play this were I taking the game seriously. No reads because I was playing 2 other tables that I was actually paying attention to at the time.

If someone had told me they were giving autographed Evelyn Ng posters to final tablers maybe I'd have take the whole thing a bit more seriously. :(

pokerstars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t100 (9 handed) converter

CO (t4865)
Button (t635)
SB (t665)
Hero (t4185)
UTG (t5800)
UTG+1 (t675)
MP1 (t870)
MP2 (t695)
MP3 (t655)

Preflop: Hero is BB with Th, Qc.
5 folds, CO calls t100, 2 folds, Hero checks.

Flop: (t250) 6c, 3d, Qs (2 players)
Hero checks, CO checks.

Turn: (t250) Qh (2 players)
Hero checks, CO checks.

River: (t250) 7s (2 players)
Hero bets t200, CO raises to t400, Hero raises to t1000, CO raises to t4765, Hero ???

Final Pot: t9100

If I were paying attention and playing seriously I would have bet out on the flop (I seriously have absolutely no idea why I checked - checking is horrible here), called a flop reraise and probably thrown everything in on the turn. If we somehow got to the river I'm playing it as I did and folding to the push as long as I'm not pot committed. Good/bad?

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
???? You go all in at that time. You had trip Qs with the major outside chance of a str8 facing you. The most likely scenario was that the other player had two pair.

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
I'm a little confused. You folded? What happened? If you folded, why?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would have at least called the raise!

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
After my reraise and his push, what on earth do you think the other guy had that I'm beating? Would he really push so hard with a lone 7, for example? Bear in mind the blinds are tiny and most of the table is sitting, why would he want to make a move here?

I know it wasn't a tourney that many people were taking seriously, but this guy had given me no obvious indication he was just arsing around (ok so I might have missed something, but meh).