Top 2, Flush Board

The Shrog

The Shrog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
full tilt poker Game #6795701642: $10 + $1 Sit & Go (51654983), Table 1 - 15/30 - No Limit Hold'em - 11:28:06 ET - 2008/06/12
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to The Shrog [Qc Th]
Phil7676 folds
SHAYLIN3 folds
jcr47 calls 30
gman1059 calls 30
chrisblade folds
mrgafsi calls 30
RIP2PAC7 has 15 seconds left to act
RIP2PAC7 calls 30
The Shrog calls 15
joca07 has 15 seconds left to act
joca07 has timed out
joca07 checks
*** FLOP *** [Qd Td 4d]
The Shrog checks
joca07 checks
jcr47 checks
gman1059 bets 90
mrgafsi raises to 450
RIP2PAC7 folds
The Shrog ?

Whats our best line here?

C

CfPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You may well be ahead here but I think I'd throw this. With 6 people in there you could be against:
- Made flush
- Flush draw
- Set
- Straight draw

Your main problem is someone has raised. If you flat call, it's possible the other guy will reraise. If you reraise (not sure on FTs starting chips, but i assume a reraise here is essentially a shove) you're not sure if you're going to get called, and if you do you may well not be favourite.

I'd wait for a better spot.

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stack sizes are important. If you have an average sized stack then fold. If you are short then I'd shove.

The big reraise surely signals a flush leaving you with 7 outs on the turn and another 3 outs on the river. If you are short stacked then it's worthwhile to chase the FH to try to double up and if not there is another SNG starting soon. If you are averaged stack it's not worthwhile to chase when you will have better opportunities to get your chips in while ahead.

Steveg1976

Steveg1976

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fold - there has been a raise and reraise, someone is serious about their hand. You can afford to let this go and look for a better opportunity. The blinds are still low you should have plenty of time yet.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stack sizes are important. If you have an average sized stack then fold. If you are short then I'd shove.

The big reraise surely signals a flush leaving you with 7 outs on the turn and another 3 outs on the river. If you are short stacked then it's worthwhile to chase the FH to try to double up and if not there is another SNG starting soon. If you are averaged stack it's not worthwhile to chase when you will have better opportunities to get your chips in while ahead.

Your numbers are WAY off here. We have exactly 4 outs (2 Qs and 2 10s) on both the turn and river in this hand. Your numbers would be right if we held a set but not with 2 pair. Fold.

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ah dang, sorry about that. Too much multitasking today. I'll retract what I said and change it to fold.

daxter70

daxter70

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fold - there has been a raise and reraise, someone is serious about their hand. You can afford to let this go and look for a better opportunity. The blinds are still low you should have plenty of time yet.

serious about their hand being AdX...??:cool:

Full Flush Poker